ctenophorus vadnappa

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ViperReptiles

Good Herping Spots SA

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows of any good areas in SA for field Herping?
  2. C

Eyrean Earless Dragon, Tympanocryptis tetraporophora care

Hi, can anyone give me some care info on Eyrean Earless Dragon, Tympanocryptis tetraporophora? Yes I know that they are rare in captivity and expensive and yes I am prepared to take on feeding, heating and lighting requirements. Am going to start breeding, however will only be breeding Agamid's...
  3. cheekabee

Small dragons

Hi just wondering if you guys have any tips on getting small dragons eating.
  4. J

Flinders ranges and Arkaroola SA

I was lucky enough to spend a few days in the flinders ranges and Arkaroola, it wasn't specifically a herping trip but i spent plenty of time looking for them. Sorry for some of the poor skink photography, i find the the Ctenotus species quite difficult to photograph. Morethia boulengeri were...
  5. R

Hatchies!

Looking to buy any of the following hatchies: Mountain Heath Dragons (Rankinia diemensis) Tommy Roundhead (Diporiphora australis) Burns Dragon (Amphibolurus burnsi) Nobbi Dragon (Amphibolurus nobbi) Tawny Dragon (Ctenophorus decresii) Peninsula Dragon (Ctenophorus fionni) Red...
  6. mad_at_arms

I found this in an Op shop:- ID please

I found this in an Op shop whilst visiting my parents, just wondering if anyone can tell me more about the maker, others in the series maybe? Had a google and it wasn't fruitful. No numbers or words printed on it.
  7. ParanoidPython

Fat little golfball!!

This girl has been digging all day so hopefully tomorrow!! Dad looking pretty happy with himself!!
  8. MsRedback

Any tips to breeding/incubation for ctenophorus vadnappa?

Not expecting breeding or eggs anytime this year but would like to be informed for when the time comes. I currently have 1 male and 1 female red-barred and will be getting another 2 females in a week. Would love to speak to an experienced keeper in terms of what works in terms of colony size...
  9. Khagan

Is there..?

Looking for something different and wondering is there a smallish lizard that doesn't mind handling? Or does being small cancel out the handling :|?
  10. ParanoidPython

New Babies and eggs!!!!!!!!!!

We had a new arrival, 3 baby Striated Tree Skinks today :D and some eggs frorm our red-barred dragon and Dwarf Beardies :D These two girls should pop next!!!!!
  11. ParanoidPython

Some of our Gravid Girls

Hi Just thought we would share some photos of a few of our gravid girls :D
  12. rosequoll

WTB Peninsula, Military or Red-Barred Dragons

WTB Peninsula, Military or Red-Barred Dragons Please PM if available, willing to pay freight.
  13. dottyback

Male red barred dragon

Scientific Name Ctenophorus vadnappa Common Name red barred dragon Age 10 months Sex male Length 15cm Quantity Available 1 Bred By rick walker General Description surplus to my needs Location melbourne Willing to Freight? via AAE Contact Details pm or...
  14. moloch05

Pics from South Australia Trip 4 (final) -- Arkaroola

The following are photos of my trip into the Arkaroola Wilderness Sanctuary and Resort. This privately operated reserve is located in some of South Australia's most scenic but inhospitable country. The reserve is situated at the northeastern end of the Flinder's Ranges. Access is via a 120km...
  15. Fran

Red Barred Dragon Experience???

Hi, I was hoping there was someone out there with some experience or knowledge about Red Barred Dragons. (Ctenophorus vadnappa) I have been keeping 2 males for almost a year now and do not know anyone else with any apart from the person I bought them off. They have been wonderfully active little...
  16. beardy_boy99

Crested Dragons!

i no crested dragons are a new reptile over here to keep(i think) so i cant find any info on them!:cry: I would be really happy if any1 could post some sites or info on them:D:):D:). I am interested in them and am looking 2 keep 1.:lol: thanx in advance every1!;)
  17. vadnappa

female red-barred dragon

hi, looking for female red-barred dragons. please let me know if anyone has any info. [email protected] or 0425844509. would prefer sub adult and not to freight
  18. bundy

Red-barred Dragons

hey everyone, im now the new owner of "snakecharma"s red-barred dragons. these guys are awesome so i thought i would share. the male is the brighter of the two.
  19. G

Red Barred Crevice Dragon

I was looking through Herptrader a few days ago and noticed these Red Barred Crevice Dragons that really look great. I'm just wondering if anyone on here has any experience with this species, what are they like to keep, breed etc. any difficulties with the species etc. thanks for any help...
  20. Pyror

I'd love a pair of these

Just thought i'd share a photo of some Red-Barred Dragons (Ctenophorus vadnappa) I woud love to get a pair of these guys (and i know a breeder too...). Only thing is here in NSW, we need a class 2 licence to obtain them. Which wouldn't be a problem, i could upgrade my licence. The problem being...
  21. S

Red-barred dragons

Anybody have any husbandry info on these lizards?
Back