liasis olivaceus barroni

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Pilbara Olive Pythons

Anyone out there breeding barroni?
  2. PieBald

Pilbara olive python

I was just wondering how common pilbara olive pythons are. I saw 1 on another site for sale.
  3. J

woohoo my olive came on wednsday

yahh my olive came on wedsnday his name is now kaiba from yugioh lol i will post pics when my wifi gets fixed :]
  4. H

how old would a 5 meter olive python be

at work we have a resident olive python living at the water/sewer farm for the town and guys that work there recon its over 5 meters cause they spotted it next to a piece of 5m poly pipe and it was a little bigger than the pipe
  5. P

Bureaucratic propaganda...

Did anyone see the ABC 7.30 Report last night - the story on the DNA profiling being done by DEC in WA? It had footage of the 'good guys' up trees sampling DNA from Black Cockatoos, holding snakes and swabbing their mouths, and rifling through people's enclosures with torches etc... I have no...
  6. Morelialover

Bredlie/Inland Carpet python

hey guys, im a bit confused, whats the deal with Bredli's and Inland carpet pythons, ARE they the same Python? or not? OR is it the SAME python but diffrent geographical Area (pretty sure thats the right word lol)
  7. Moonfox

Number of Aussie Python Species

Google didn't cut it, so I'm asking the true experts here ;). How many species of native python does Australia have? We had a lecturer in last week who claimed 16, but I got more than that off the top of my head, and then less if I didn't count subspecies. I don't doubt him, but I was...
  8. T

Pilbara Olive Python

Hi am looking for a Pilbara Olive Python (Liasis olivaceus barroni) not fussed on sex or age. Any help would be appreciated. PM me if you prefer. Only interested in this sub species. Thanks kindly P.S. I am located in Victoria
  9. Origamislice

Pilbara olive python

it has come to my attention that the olive python subspecies; pilbaraolive python (or liasis olivaceus barroni) is illegal to keep in captivity and i don't know why. i do know that they are listed as vulnerable but from what i've read they seem to be reasonably comman within their region. also...
  10. JUNGLEJAGUAR

luv this hybrid 75% diamond x jungle

11. P

Wanted pilbara olive python

I want a pilbara olive python, the barroni subspecies if I can get one. Thanks all.
  12. P

Pilbara Olive Python

Hey all, Was just wondering if anyone knows if you can keep the barroni subspecies of olive python from the Pilbara region (Liasis olivaceus barroni). Also if so are than any out there and is anyone breeding them? Also if they are around what kinda cash would they go for?
  13. Reptilian66

Juvenile Olive Python

Here you can see my 7 month old male juvenile Darwin locality Olive Python, stretched out on the tree branch, and enjoying the warmth and UV in his enclosure, the juvenile female still has not eating yet, (Jeremy Wright) who breed my 2 juvenile Olive Python's, inform me that he feed her Quails...
  14. Rocky

Largest Dead Snake ever found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGnMRGohMNoAny one know the breed? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGnMRGohMNo
  15. PilbaraPythons

OPMV defamation

It has come to my attention that a member here has used APS private messages to claim that Luke Warren ( Iceman ) has supplied a captive bred Stimson hatchling bred in QLD with a confirmed case of OPMV. While it is very true that this particular reptile did die within one day of purchase Luke...
  16. taylor111

albino olive python

how much do u think an albino olive python would cost
  17. BrownHash

What snake is this

I'm not sure if this has been shown on here yet? Does anyone know what snake it is and what it has in its mouth? Best viewed with sound http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1523413/big_snake/
  18. Lesa

Proper Care of a Large Snake

I constantly see on this site people talking about or posting pics of their "babies" which will eventaully grow into very large snakes. My particular interest is Olives. I would LOVE one. I think I could house it for many years but what then?? I wouldn't want to purchse one of these beautiful...
  19. hozy6

olives !!!!

i was wondering what heat do you keep an olive at and how big they will grow they don't seem to be a very documented reptile does anyone have any information on them and one more thing are they fussy eaters
  20. Reptile_Boy

Pricey Geckos

Hey all. Just a question. you know how asper and amyae are highly priced geckos does the northen prickly knob tail (nephrurus sheai) get a high price as well AND HOW MUCH ARE THEY? they are all lovely lizards. AND ANY PICS OF YOUR PRICY LIZARDS AND THE PRICE U PICKED EM UP FOR AS...
  21. Netty

Nephrurus Wheeleri

I heard along the grapevine Nephrurus wheeleri are kept in captivity. Just wondering if they have been bred? Will there be any avaliable in the near future? Anybody guess their price??? (I imagine they will go for a pretty penny).
  22. Br8knitOFF

Couple of cool olive pics

Took these today... enjoy. This first one looks REALLY cool in full-res: //Todd
  23. Godspeed

Is it real? or Fake?

Had this sent to other forum by one of member asking if it was fake or real. What do you think?
  24. B

Type of Olive

A friend of mine has an Olive python and was wondering if anyone can give me any other info on it like the region it could be from. He's about 4 years old around 7ft, pretty placid unless its feed time, and very inquistive If he's a good handler now he's not likely to get tempermental and...
  25. Nikki.

what i want in my collection !!!

well i want to have a garage full of reptiles and snakes - like the one on the thread - amazing ! just to note this will be develpoing very slowly so i can gradually have a collection in the future i want .... LIZARDS, MONITORS AND GECKOS - and cant forget the froggies knobtail bells phase...
  26. liasis

western olives

is there any western olives (liasis olivaceus barroni) in captivity if so who has them and does any one have any pics
  27. richboy89

how big do coastals pythons grow

iv been told by a lot of people that coastal pythons can grow from 4 foot to 12 foot and i was wonder how big can they realy grow. because i need to know how big of an encloser to make for him. also can people please post some pics of there coastals for me. thanks heaps.
  28. B

What is it??

Not sure if you guys have seen this pic yet. Had this pic sent to me as e-mail..Not sure what type it is or even what it's trying to eat.:lol:
  29. Ashleigh:]

Christmas Wish list?

Hey everyone, If you could get three different species of reptiles for xmas apart from a gtp, what would it be? I'll start off, 1. Olive python :) 2.BHP 3. Water python
  30. E

Olive pythons

G'day can someone tell me the difference between the two Olive pythons which are the larger the boroni or pilbara and from what state and colors what sets them apart etc etc.Thanks
  31. troynlesa

Kimberley Fishing

This was an email sent to me quite some time back but just in case ya hadnt seen it, i thought i would post it. Im only new to the herp scene, but can someone tell me, would this be an olive python. Its an awesome pic, and would've loved to see how well that roo went down Troy
  32. instarnett

Have you heard of this Vic reptile shop?

Has anyone heard of this shop? Is it good, bad ? http://www.reptilepets.com.au/index.shtml
  33. Frank

What type of snake should I get?

I've just received my keepers licence and I was wondering what snake would be the best to get. I've got 2 young children and i want them to be able to handle the snake under supervision.Could anybody give some advice on what type of snake to get and why.
  34. pythonkisses

SNAKE TRIVIA

* There are 140 species of snakes in Australia * Green tree snakes come in a variety of colours from black ,brown to yellow and even a pale blue * The fierce snake is the most venomous snake in the world - fortunately it is not aggressive. * The largest Australian python is the Scrub...
  35. zoe

Dibber dobber and proud

not living near bushland, our version of a herping adventure is to go to all the reptile stores around melbourne just to see whats around! unfortunately this weekend was not an overly happy trip. the standard of cages that these animals are being kept in is simply not good enough. at one...
  36. S

Young members trivia

I will run trivia in kidz forum now. every evening after 7 pm i will put question to our young members in this forum. First correct answer will get the point. I know that some of you will be lucky to get the question first but it is just fun and please do not take this to seriously. Please only...
Back