litoria rothii

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Jazzz

Some recent Australian highlights

Myself and my partner have been on a few herping trips lately and I thought id put up a few of the highlights. I'll start with the local stuff. I've just done a couple of pretty dismal nights herping around Brisbane so far. As there isn't too much to find I've been able to experiment with...
  2. A

Frog ID, Townsville

Hi, which frogs are this? I saw them near Townsville... Thank you 8) Alexandra
  3. wasgij

Different/unusual frogs!

Hi guys, I've kept plenty of frogs but I would like to see or hear of some of the more unusual species being kept!
  4. wasgij

Litoria rothii

Looking for litoria rothii, if you can help at all please on me
  5. H

White frog

Are there any white frog species? We have a white frog in our bathroom... :/
  6. G

An interesting frog

Saw this fella on the bug zapper tonight...thought it was worth a photo!
  7. D

Herping Darwin, November 2010

In addition to my previous threads http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/field-herping-reptile-studies-5373/nt-qld-herping-trip-western-155397/ http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/field-herping-reptile-studies-5373/nt-qld-herping-trip-alice-155404/ Here is a post from the Darwin area copied from...
  8. G

Frog experts required!

I just went outside and took a few pics of some frogs at home. Can anyone tell me what kind they are? I assume the big fat green one is a green tree frog but as for those brown buddies can anyone help and ID them for me please?
  9. smacdonald

Gulf of Carpentaria, Qld

I've just returned from a trip to the Gulf of Carpentaria, north of Mount Isa. I think the highlights were the olive pythons (we found two) and Cryptoblepharus zoticus (Cryptoblepharus is my favourite skink genus), plus the bats. Species marked with an asterisk (*) are ones which I hadn't...
  10. hardcorey007

Frog - What type?

Can anyone tell me what type of frog this is? Found in Darwin in the Northern Territory.
  11. J

A frog with a weird "laughing" call...

G'day guys, I seem to have what I think is a frog underneath an elevated shed in my backyard. It's quite a strange situation, and it weirded me out for a few weeks before I picked up on it. Whenever I would clean my rat and mouse tubs, I would tip the dirty water from the washing container...
  12. Hoppa1874

frog ID???

i found this really cute froggy.. and i havent seen one like it before .. it had these black strips on the inside of its legs..can anyone tell me wot it is.. apart from cute... hehe
Back