nephrurus levis levis

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. U

New smooth knob-tailed gecko not eating?

Hi everyone! I recently bought a smooth knob-tail at the Melb Reptile Expo on the 11/03 after what I was hoping was sufficient research. Not sure on gender but I call him a he and his name is Herbie. I wasn't told how old he was, however I went for the biggest they had and I'm assuming it's...
  2. Reptiles101

Marlin & Coral - Nephrurus Levis Levis

3. Iguana

Good Gecko for beginner

I'm looking to get a group of about 3 gecko's not really intending to breed them but if it happens it happens. They will be treated more like pets than breeders so the occasional handling will occur. So what is the best type to get? I'd rather they be a large/meduim size and not too expensive...
  4. Eddie2257

Smooth knob tail gecko sexing

Iv been searching the net a bit to try a find out how to sex my levis levis, I can't really find to much on it but iv heard it has to do with the "bumps" just between the back legs and the tail on the side , from what I can gather the large bumps mean male and small female but I wanted a second...
  5. F

patternless/het N.Levis Levis hatchies

Scientific Name nephrurus levis levis Common Name smooth knobtail gecko Age 6 weeks Size appropriate Quantity Available 3 Bred By myself General Description beautiful little patternless/het N.levis levis hatchies for sale unsexed at this stage feeding and growing well please pm...
  6. F

patternless/het levis levis proven breeding pair

Scientific Name nephrurus levis levis Common Name smooth knobtail gecko Size adult Quantity Available 2 General Description patternless/het pair for sale Proven breeding pair patternless male female het female produced 6 healthy clutches this season both in fantastic condition...
  7. O

Smooth Knob-Tailed Gecko Aggressive

Hello, I am currently having a problem with my Nephurus Levis Levis. (firstly backstory) When bought from the pet store a few months ago I was advised to refrain from extensive handling as to avoid stressing the gecko, in which I did so. However, the gecko has become aggressive towards me. One...
  8. D

Newbie Breding Question and Advice

Hi, everyone as you can see I am a new member but I have been browsing the forums for some time now. I just wanted to start by saying no I'm not just and impulser that has no idea what I'm getting into. I have lived with I major breeder of GTP's and various other reptiles so I know whats...
  9. F

male 100% het for patternless levis levis

Scientific Name nephrurus levis levis Common Name smooth knobtail gecko Age 18 months Size adult Quantity Available 1 Bred By General Description 100% het for patternless nephrurus levis levis male proven breeder and has produced patternless hatchlings beautiful red colouration...
  10. B

N Levis Levis Pair

Scientific Name N Levis Levis Common Name Knob Tail Gecko Age Female DOB: 15/05/2012 Male DOB: 22/01/2011 Size Female 10-12cm Male 7-10cm Quantity Available 2 (pair) Bred By Thyla General Description Successfully bred over summer, both great eaters (large crickets & woodies) Bought...
  11. Reptiles101

My new High White Pilbarensis

Hey everyone, wanted to share my newest addition a beautiful female Pilbarensis I got off of Red-Ink on here and I couldn't have been happier with her :D Down below is a little photo shoot I did earlier today. I'm hopeful to breed her with my little male Leo and get some bubs this season ;)...
  12. F

Patternless Levis.

Scientific Name Nephrurus Levis Levis. Common Name Smooth knob tail gecko. Age Various. Size 5+cm's. Quantity Available 6 Bred By Me. General Description Have 6 patternless for sale. Pic N0.3 appears to be male, rest are female. All the 5 pictured are $850 each, have another male...
  13. K

knob tail geckos

hi I'm just wondering whats the best temps to cool down you geckos over winter for breeding I've got N. Levis Levis and N. Amyae I've tried looking for some care sheets but they don't say what temp to cool down too thanks
  14. snakegirlie

knob tail gecko

is a 30x30x30 terrarium big enough for a knob tail
  15. F

66% poss het for patternless levis levis

Scientific Name nephrurus levis levis Common Name smooth knobtail gecko Age 5 weeks Size appropriate Quantity Available 2 Bred By myself General Description 2 x 5 week old possible het for patternless levis levis hatchies $160ea or $300 pair unsexed Feeding very well., Prefer local...
  16. HaberfieldsReps

Amyae, Asper, Levis

We have the following for sale: 7 x N. amyae hatchlings - $350 each 5 x N. asper hatchlings - $300 each 6 x N. levis hatchlings - $120 each or $600 for all 6. All are in guaranteed good health. Freight available for purchases greater than $500. $80 to AAE major city locations. Willing to...
  17. Reptiles101

My new Knobbie Leo

Well guys and gals just had to show off my cute kobbie Leo, I'm extremely happy with him :)
  18. Kiraweaver

Sexing Nephrurus levis levis

Hi So i'd like to have a go at breeding some levis in the not too distant future, and was wondering what sex my little fella is so i can find a nice partner for him/her. Thanks:)
  19. Trogdor

Wanted Nephrurus levis levis(Smooth knob tails)

Hey all, Looking to buy a juvenile knob tail in the up coming weeks pref Sydney area(Anywhere is NSW is fine, closer the better wouldn't want to stress them by freight.). Set up is ready to go and temps are perfect. Wondering if anyone knows any breeders who will have some for sale in the...
  20. Trogdor

Post your gecko set ups!

Hey guys and girls, Looking at getting a gecko(levis levis) or two soon, I need some inspiration for the set up as i want everything ready before I even think about purchasing them. So please post some set ups and show off your lil guys, All set ups are welcome of course, and any tips and tricks...
  21. dragondragon

gecko hatchings

These are two of my Nephurus Levis Levis hatchys what do you guys think.about the lighter one it is almost translucent is it anything special anyone got a photo of an adult that loonked like this one thanks
  22. Bryce

66% het patternless levis levis

Scientific Name Common Name Smooth knob Tail Age 6weeks Size small but appropriate Quantity Available 3 Bred By Me General Description Healthy young unsexed animals available. They are eating crickets and woodies on a regular basis and are ready for their new homes. They come from...
  23. D

Patternless levis levis gecko (jellybean)

Scientific Name nephrurus levis levis Common Name Smooth knobtail gecko Age 4 weeks Size Quantity Available 1 Bred By me General Description A robust healthy little gecko eating well on crickets, comes from beautiful red parents, $1100 unsexed Location qld Willing to Freight...
  24. YayPythons

Newly Bought Thread

Hey all, it's getting to the time where everyone is starting to buy new additions so I thought I would make a thread for everyone to put up the fresh purchases. Thanks, YayPythons P.S. Don't have mine just yet, going to hopefully get something in January.
  25. sigridshurte

1.5YO male levis levis

Scientific Name levis levis Common Name smooth knob tail gecko Age 1.5YR i think Size 6-7cm Quantity Available 1 Bred By me General Description hi guys i have a male smooth knob tail for sale. feeds on crickets. comes with click clack/sand/hide/water container $100, Reducing my...
  26. nonamesleft

Levis Levis sexing

Hey everyone, Hoping some people with better knowledge can give me their opinion on the sex of these two knobbies. What I believe is male? What believe is female? Thanks in advanced people. Shayne Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  27. Reptiles101

Knob-Tailed Gecko Care

Hey guys, I'm really looking into getting a Smooth Knob-Tailed Gecko (Nephururs Levis Levis) as I've had and still keep Marbled Geckos, I've also got a Thick-Tailed Gecko his name is Harley, and I've always wanted a Knob-Tailed Gecko. Just want to know if I am going to be caring for him or her...
  28. DaReptileBoy

New n. Levis levis!!

I won this off the R6IXY contest or from Thyla on here!!! This male is a proven breeder and 5 years old! I hope to get him a female.
  29. Djbowker

Female Levis Levis, BHP and male Woma.

Hey guys, Chasing a Female smooth tail, preferably breeding age. A female Black Headed Python, between 1-2 years old and a male Woma between 1-2 years old I'm not fussy over which Locales or coloration, with the exception of the Woma. Freighted to Rockhampton Qld. - - - Updated - - - No...
  30. DaReptileBoy

Nepherus Levis Levis

I won a male Levis Levis in the R6IXY youtube contest and I know how to keep them but I was wondering if the 7 litre sistema tubs for it to live in.
  31. DaReptileBoy

My New Pygmy Dragon!

This is my new pygmy dragon named Rango! He is 3 weeks old and very cute I still have to get him to eat but! The breeder was Dean Bruton so big shout out to him! :D
  32. reptalica

Knob tail gecko purchased today.

Today we added to our fast growing reptile collection by adding a gorgeous little knob tail gecko. First off, we haven't kept geckos before but have had experience with beardies, netted's and the like. Just been doing some research on care sheets etc and have found some useful information...
  33. Pythons Rule

Eggs and Hatchlings 2013-2014

Mums and Bubs 2013-2014 Hi everyone this thread is for photo's of mums laying there eggs, eggs, incubation methods, hatching or egg cutting, babies fresh from the eggs, and after feeds and during feed time. I have 1 clutch of 11 fertile 0 Slugs of a trio of Wenlock River Cape York female...
  34. B

Alternative gecko food

G'day guys I have a pair of levis levis currently on woodies and crickets. Just wondering what else people feed them? Is there anything they particularly go nuts for? I'm trying to get some weight onto the female for breeding.
  35. F

female nephrurus levis levis ( knob tailed gecko)

hi there im after a female nephrurus levis levis, adult preffered but will take a young one. pm me if you have one that you are willing to sell we will negotiate price thanks
  36. D

Nephrurus levis levis hatchie

Scientific Name Nephrurus levis levis Common Name smooth knob tail Age hatched 8/6/2013 Size good Quantity Available 1 Bred By me General Description a healthy robust little gecko that has had no eating or shedding problems. he/she loves there dusted crickets and woodies...
  37. B

How long is a N. levis levis gravid?

Recently acquired a breeding pair of Nephrurus levis levis and the female seems to be gravid (I'm not sure if they were cooled over winter). My main question is what is the typical length between the time the eggs are noticeable in the pelvic area to the female laying them? Can't find this...
  38. sigridshurte

2YO male levis levis

Scientific Name smooth knob tailed gecko/ nephrurus levis levis Age 2 years old roughly Size as per photo Quantity Available 1 Bred By myself General Description suspected male levis for sale, easy to handle. feeds on crickets mainly, but sometimes woodies. excess to my needs...
  39. G

100% Het for Patternless Levis - Colouring up nicely :)

Scientific Name Nephrurus Levis levis Common Name Smooth Knobtail Geckos Age 2-6 months Quantity Available 5 Males Bred By Us - Aussie Reptiles General Description All males are colouring up nicely , they are all feeding well on Crickets & Woodies Location Windsor / Richmond NSW...
  40. P

WANTED: Various gecko/delma species

G'day all, Just chasing various species of geckos both to add to my collection and to get some more of to add some genetic diversity. Lucasium damaeum - And ages, any gender Heteronotia binoei - Depends on locale/type Heteronotia spelea - Any ages, any gender Diplodactylus granariensis - Any...
  41. G

tonight...

was feeding a pair of my levis levis the male ate 5 crickets was stoked as he hadn't been eating as much of late as he had hurt his leg unknown reason at the time but he kept stealing the females crickets (this is why he ate 5 dont usually feed them that much in one time) anyway as he took the...
  42. jamesrXD

1x Smooth Knob-Tail Gecko (Nephrurus Levis Levis)

Scientific Name Nephrurus Levis Levis Common Name Smooth Knob-Tailed Gecko Age Bit over 12 months. Size 10-12cm Quantity Available Just the one. General Description Bought and owned since a hatchling. An appealing looking gecko that is very relaxed and unshy when it (suspected...
  43. P

Nephrurus levis levis ADULT FEMALE

Species: Nephrurus levis levis Gender: Female Age: 1-4 years Quantity: 1-3 Price: If you are kind enough to make me an offer I will most likely go for it, as long as it's within reason. Reason: It's about time I added some new blood lines to the colony
  44. saintanger

levis levis colour change

i have 3 levis levis and 2 do not change colour much except wen shedding but not even much then. but i have a young one who is light coloured that turns white/ grey even wen not shedding. is that normal? this one is of her looking really white this is her wen she is darker and all 3 of...
  45. PremierPythons

FS: Various Geckos and Dragons

Scientific Name U.milii, N.levis levis, P.vitticeps Common Name Thick-Tailed Geckos, Smooth Knob-Tailed Geckos, Central Bearded Dragons Age Various - please see description Size Various. All adult. Quantity Available 1 x Breeding Pair of true Western Australian...
  46. G

'Click clack' gecko HELP

I have recently setup one of these container as a click clack for a nephrurus pilbrensis hatchling and am seeking advice on heating and temp. I have made a hole on the cool side on the lid almost half and have covered it with mesh. Just wondering if I can put a heat mat inside to heat it if...
  47. G

levis levis help

i have a female heavily gravid will she lay in a lay box if provided or do they only burrow there eggs?
  48. M

knob tail

wanting a female levis levis
  49. Rocket

Some SA herping...

Just thought I'd show off some of the photos i've taken of local, SA herps over the past ten or so years. I am not a photographer - don't expect perfect photos. This is by far, not everything I have seen but these show some of the animals where I managed to have a camera (not a great one I might...
  50. G

incubation levis levis

only just have started keeping geckos got a pair of levis levis at Christmas time was going through the tank the other day 7/4/13 and found a clutch of eggs not knowing what to do I put them in a container with the substrate from the tank and a heat source until I had an incubator which I got...
Back