ctenophorus fionni

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BredliFreak

I'm bored, let's do another guess the herp!

https://aussiepythons.com/forum/showthread.php/124499-Guess-The-Herp! Original idea, no pictures. Can only be reptiles and NO exotics. Ok here are the clues: Its a lizard Found in WA Insectivorous
  2. BredliFreak

What have you been bitten by?

What have you been bitten by? Categories apply Skink: Small skinks (i.e eulamprus, saproscincus pseudemoia lampropholis). Blueys have tried (inlcuding pet one), haven't been bitten yet and am very paranoid lol Dragon: Many jackies Geckos/pygopods: Christinus marmoratus, once Monitors: none...
  3. J

Which dragon(s?) from southern Eyre Peninsula?

In late October I saw a number of dragons in southern Eyre Peninsula whose identity isn't clear to me. The first two pictured were in Kellidie Bay Conservation Reserve (by Coffin Bay, west coast of peninsula). The latter two were in Lincoln National Park (east coast of peninsula, but not too far...
  4. C

The end is near

After 4 years in my care (putting the little fella at 8 years) it appears his journey will soon end. My first ever male Ctenophorus fionni is showing serious signs of age, he has grown so thin despite the abundance of food he has eaten and is now quite lethargic. I have moved him into a small...
  5. richoman_3

Some of my herp collection

Yah. Just a few of my reptillians and amphibians Arcoona rock dragons .. these 2 boys are cool! Spastic jumpers! Captive Arcoona Rock Dragons (Ctenophorus fionni) by Nick Volpe, on Flickr Stimmie Captive Stimsons Python by Nick Volpe, on Flickr Netted dragon, hes my fave Striped...
  6. richoman_3

Herp Trip to South Australia

Well last Tuesday night after watching some epic cricket, matthew (pythonwner or some boring name like that on here) got ready to get up at 4am to get a flight to Adelaide. Arriving at Adelaide we met up with JP from QLD and waited for shawn (rocket) to pick us up. We went to his house and saw...
  7. GeckPhotographer

Herping SA: Pernatty and the Peninsula

So a couple of weeks back, I was sitting around bored. I don't like sitting around bored. Fortunately for me one of my friends wasn't sitting around bored, he was hatching plans to go herping in SA. Booking my ticket a couple days in advance I flew to South Australia ready to see some geckos...
  8. R

Hatchies!

Looking to buy any of the following hatchies: Mountain Heath Dragons (Rankinia diemensis) Tommy Roundhead (Diporiphora australis) Burns Dragon (Amphibolurus burnsi) Nobbi Dragon (Amphibolurus nobbi) Tawny Dragon (Ctenophorus decresii) Peninsula Dragon (Ctenophorus fionni) Red...
  9. 87batesy

ID Please

Can someone tell me what this little fella is?
  10. Bench_Warmer01

Sunshine Coast Herps

Found these guys in the last few days..
  11. yewherper

Small Dragons

Hi guys, I was wondering on the different avaibilities on a few different spieces of smaller dragons. I just haven't heard much about them. If they are around i would like to see some pics of set-ups, please. The spieces are: 1) Crested Dragon (ctenophorus cristatus) 2) Gilberts Dragon...
  12. moloch05

Photo guide to Australian Lizards -- pt4

At last, here is my final installment of the photo guide to Aussie lizards. Work was all consuming for awhile but things are settling again. This post will cover the dragons and monitors. Burn's Dragon (Amphibolurus burnsi) -- the first photo is of a lizard near Hughenden, Qld. I think...
  13. moloch05

Pics from South Australia Trip 3 -- Gawler Ranges

After Kimba, I headed further west to the Gawler Ranges National Park. The Gawlers are an isolated range of hills along the northern end of the Eyre Peninsula. I camped in the northwestern portion of the park. To reach this area, I drove north from the main highway along a dirt road from the...
  14. T

Peninsular Dragons

Hi. I'm looking for some peninsular dragon hatchies. 1 or 2 or even a batch of them if thats the only way they will be sold. SA prefferend but if interstate i will pay freight. Please PM me. Thanks Sarah B
  15. R

Male Ctenophorus Fionni

Scientific Name Ctenophorus fionni Common Name Peninsula Dragon Age one 3yr one yearling Sex both male Length 50-70mm SVL Quantity Available 2 Bred By local breeder General Description Purchased as hatchlings, selling due to excess males. Location Adelaide Willing to Freight...
  16. T

Peninsular Dragon Care?

Hi. Does anyone have peninsular dragons Ctenphorus fionni? I'm looking at getting some but i can't find very much info about them or even pics. any pics or info would be grately appreciated.
  17. A

Peninsula Crevice Dragon (Female)

I am desperately looking for a Female Ctenophorus fionni. I have a male who is very lonely. Will pay good $$$ If you know of anyone who would be willing to sell then please contact me at [email protected] :)
  18. Bono888

Peninsula Crevice Dragon Adult Male

Ctenophorus fionni adult male. Regretful sale. Magnificent looking Dragon with striking colours. Feeding on crickets and woodies. Class 2 licence required in NSW. Prefer local buyer at this stage. Pick up from Parramatta area Sydney. $150 Please call Matt on 0416 041 117 or Monique on 0414...
Back