diplodactylus steindachneri

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Jazzz

Some recent Australian highlights

Myself and my partner have been on a few herping trips lately and I thought id put up a few of the highlights. I'll start with the local stuff. I've just done a couple of pretty dismal nights herping around Brisbane so far. As there isn't too much to find I've been able to experiment with...
  2. L

nyngan/cobar herping :)

hi guys im thinking about saving abit of cash and heading out west to cobar for abit of herping in october any info on the best time of the year to go would be great :) Ive been to nyngan but never got to herp seen alot of beardies couldn't tell if they where central or eastern as i was in the...
  3. Stevo2

Herping around Townsville

First successful evening drive tonight :) Dodgy photos though... Still trying to get the hang of the whole night herp photography thing.... :oops: Here's a few of the critters we saw - We also saw a number of owls, a wallaby, a dingo, a fox and some bats :)
  4. Vixen

Female Box Patterned Gecko - Proven Breeder

Scientific Name Lucasium Steindachneri / Diplodactylus Steindachneri Common Name Box Patterned Gecko Age About 4yo Quantity Available 1 General Description Lovely adult female box patterned gecko, I hate to see her go but unfortunately I no longer have a male to pair with her (and...
  5. T

Gecko Advice

Ok well I want to get a gecko but I am not sure which gecko would be great for a beginner. I have kept beardies before and I am now keeping 1 water dragon, 1 childrens pythons and a BHP. Also if you can tell me if they are easy to look after and their cage requirements? Thanks in advance...
  6. snakeluvver

30cm Cubed Tank

What could I keep in it? I'm having trouble finding a lizard that can live in a tank that size. My levis used to live in it but I've now put him in a nice spacy 2ft tank. I've heard marbled geckoes can be kept in small tanks like that? Sorry about the dumb question.
  7. Vixen

Box Patterned Gecko Female

Scientific Name Lucasium Steindachneri Common Name Box-Patterned Gecko Age Around 3ish Sex Female Size Adult Quantity Available 1 Price $150 ono General Description Adult female box patterned gecko for sale. Only selling as I no longer have a male, and starting to clear out some...
  8. Vixen

Pythons & Geckos Photo Shoot (duw)

Got myself a new camera awhile ago (Panasonic GF1 with a 20mm pancake lense), so i'm making a thread where I can post some of the photo i'm happy with! Most of these are from today, alot of the snakes were in shed so i'll do those another time! :D Please excuse the quality of some though, I...
  9. Vixen

Wanted: Male Box Patterned Gecko

If anyone has any spare males for sale, please get in touch. :) I would prefer a breeding age male, but will consider any age. Might also consider a m/f pair at the right price. Thanks!
  10. mrblue

Advanced hatchy pair Box Patterned Gecko's

Scientific Name - Diplodactylus steindachneri Common Name - Box Patterned Gecko Age - +2months Sex - Unknown Length - 3.5cm Quantity Available - 2 Bred By - Me General Description - Advanced hatchies. Feeding well on crickets and woodies. $160 for the pair...
  11. Radar

Combined Freshwater planted aquarium / Knobtailed gecko tank...

Just a pic or 2 of my latest display tank. It's a standard 4ft tank, that I've installed glass dividers on. They are about 20cm apart at the front and angle back to about 45cm apart at the back of the tank. The middle section holds a micro planted freshwater aquarium, with ambulia, hairgrass...
  12. M

oh box patterned gecko too $$

how much as these guys too if anyone knows would be helpful
  13. geckos_are_great

show us your geckos

come on every1 post some pics of your little geckos:D
  14. NotoriouS

Bluey help - MBD

Hi guys, A bit of background info: I purchased a baby bluey from the Castle Hill expo last month. He's been great, he gets quite active, also loves digging... regular bluey stuff. He feeds on peas, carrots, catfood, and occasional bok choy. He is fussy though - he'll pick out the peas and...
  15. gecko-mad

what geckos do you have

ive just got christinus marmorata, what about you guys?
  16. TURBO8

A few of my Reptiles ** PICS **

Hey All , Been a while since i have posted some pics of my reptiles , so i though i would show you a few pics of some of my recently aquired and some of my original reptiles , ill try to get a few more photos over the coming weeks , as is hard to get photos of all 50+ Reptiles...
  17. JasonL

Geckos.......

I have 3 Southern Spotted Geckos, 1 Box Patterned Gecko and 2 Eastern Stone Geckos, all are hatchies and all are $50 each, for tomorrow (Friday) only. All bred by me and must be picked up. Phone Jason 0409485527. Buyers must be licenced.
  18. euphorion

box patterned geckos

Hi all, Missed out of a pair a little while ago due to an accident at home and i'm now pretty sour about it. So if you're expecting to have any for sale anytime in the next season (or now) please PM me. Looking for a pair, will buy seperately to get unrelated in necessary.
  19. W

Gecko's for sale

Scientific Name 1 breeding pr S. williamsi (Eastern Spinytail Gecko) $200 1 breeding pr S. ciliaris aberrans (Northern Spinytail Gecko) $ 300 1 pr D. steindachneri (Box Patterned Gecko) $ 200 Common Name Age Sex Length Quantity Available Bred By...
  20. gonff

what gecko is this????????????

JasonL posted this pic of 2 gecko's . could u plz tell me what tipe of gecko they are, and some info on them? thnx a heap -gonff-
  21. Reptile_Boy

"the People's Choice Issue"

hey all. over the past few days i have been talking with Simon Watharow, and i gave him my idea to do a "people choice issue" of reptiles australia. right now we are gathering ideas for what people want to see in one of the near future issues. we will see the most popular things wanted then...
  22. =bECS=

Evil Fairy Godmother

Heres how it works: Someone makes a wish and the next person who comes along will grant it BUT with a evil twist, they then ad a wish of their own for the next person to grant before they make the next wish....... An example; P1 - I wish for rain. P2 - Granted but so much comes...
  23. Reptile_Boy

Box Patterned Gecko

any breeders out there?. what are they like? how much are they usually? cheers Damien
  24. Reptile_Boy

Geckos

wanted any people with breeding pairs of the following to pm me if intrested in sellig soon box patterned gecko diplodactylus steindachneri cave prickley gecko heteronotia spelea trios of the following EASTERN SPINY-TAILED GECKO Diplodactylus intermedia northern spotted velvet gecko oedura...
  25. A

Other peoples herps

I am new here and thanks to my trusty mate, not mentioning any names "cough Njlocksmith couch", i made abit of an entrance with hype over my reptile. Yeah i like him. But i'd love to know what other people have. What reptile do you call your pet? They all seem to have some unique character...
  26. Twiggz

Hit List for Next Season

Hi everyone. Got a couple of species i'm looking to acquire next season and i'm just after a rough idea as to whom to see regarding such. I realise some people may not want it known what they have or others have openly so feel free to PM or post. These are the species i'm looking into: Gecko...
  27. Reptile_Boy

gecko breeders

any gecko breeders on his site i kow there is alot but the ons who breed Diplodactylus stiendachneri aka the box patterned gecko please pmme abot the prices and care seets of them
  28. JasonL

Box patterned gecko's

Here's a few pics of one of my box patterned gecko's laying eggs. Ouch!
  29. foxysnake

Herping Photos - Geckos and Legless lizard

I'm posting a heap of pics for Iceman, with what he found on his last herping trip.
Back