antaresia stimsoni stimsoni

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. nick_75

QLD Log Book Recording stimsoni subspecies

Hi, A quick question for any stimsoni keepers in QLD, have you recorded the scientific name of species to the subspecies? eg Antaresia stimsoni stimsoni or Antaresia stimsoni orientalis Has orientalis been officially recognised? Cheers, Nick
  2. M

Help on Sexing Stimsoni Python (No Probe)

Hi everyone! Just to start, I really and honestly did try my best to scour the forums for an answer or advice but there was very little on sexing of a Stimsoni, except what I explain here. The real question I have is WITHOUT probing, how can I sex my python Whil Wheaton. I have desperately...
  3. M

Personalized Mossy Hollywood Sign!

Hey guys! I've been away for about a month visting the states and we managed to pick up some gifts for our lovely snake Whil Wheaton on the road. We visited all over the southwest USA and decided it would be cool to give Bill his own Hollywood sign he could climb in and out of. All you need...
  4. o-Lara-o

Female Stimson's Python

Species Common Name Stimson's Python Age 11 Years Length 120cm total length Quantity Available 1 Bred By Legally wild caught by Pilbara Pythons General Description I am offering my female Stimson's Python for adoption and it is a regretful sale and she has been my beloved pet for 10...
  5. M

Antaresia Stimson python locale types

My question is are these all real types because a lot of these look very similar. Broome , Cloncurry, Dajarra, DE-GREY, Flinders, Gammon ranges, Georgetown , Gascoyne, Geraldton, Gulf of Carpentaria, Indee Station, MacDonnell Ranges, Marble bar desert...
  6. chad

Please teach me

ok, i fully understand that this post may insult some people here, so plz, only constructive criticism. i know absolutely nothing about the finer workings of owning a reptile, but i realy would like to get a snake. i know the very very basics of snakes, eg they shed, eat once a week (or less)...
  7. TLC

Antaresia

I recently purchased an Antaresia stimsoni but after reading around, it seems there is still a little confusion or at least on my part anyway. There are several classifications ie Antaresia stimsoni orientalis and Antaresia stimsoni stimsoni from what I have been able to dig up it seems the...
Back