paradelma orientalis

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BredliFreak

I'm bored, let's do another guess the herp!

https://aussiepythons.com/forum/showthread.php/124499-Guess-The-Herp! Original idea, no pictures. Can only be reptiles and NO exotics. Ok here are the clues: Its a lizard Found in WA Insectivorous
  2. bluetongue beno

Herping 2014 - 15 season

Hey guys, Just a few finds from the season just passed. I apologise for photo quality, all taken with a phone. Antaresia maculosa (spotted python) - Cecil Plains, QLD Cacophis kreftii (southern dwarf crowned snake) - Main Range NP, QLD Parasuta dwyeri (dwyer's snake) - Westmar, QLD...
  3. Vixen

Gladstone Herping and ID Help

Gladstone QLD Herping and ID Help I'm not much of a field herper, but want to start heading out more so made the leap tonight - I don't think it's a bad effort for a first night 40 min walk? I'll keep adding to this thread when I have new photos, so any ID help / corrections / tips would be...
  4. S

Hi, Can anyone help me with a Legless Lizard. (Paradelma orientalis)?

Hi everyone, i'm new to this site, Can anyone tell me what kind of UV light or heat mat i need for this kind of lizard? And when do i need it on? Many thanks all!
  5. ron_peters

Legless lizards

Hi all I was curious about the care of some of our legless lizards, and wether many ppl mere keeping them, particularly in the brisbane, SE QLD area, i find them quite facinating and would like to know more about their husbandry. Cheers
  6. GeckoJosh

Guess the herp

Hey guys, Rules: Yes or no questions only Whoever wins does the next one
  7. TNWJackson

January 2010 trip - Northern inland NSW and Southern inland Qld

Hi all, I've posted these pics on another forum that I know some APS members frequent and moloch's awesome sequences above almost make me too embarassed to post them here too but what the hell, I thought I would anyway! The pictures are in roughly chronological order, as we moved North through...
  8. M

SW QLD Herping Trip Part 2 - Other lizards

This is part 2 of Dan and my South-Western QLD herping trip. I've already covered the dragons and monitors in part 1 so in this thread I'll cover the skinks and legless lizards. We saw a huge variety of different skink species but the majority just look like different sized/patterned 'garden'...
  9. Bench_Warmer01

Glenmorgan Herping

I went for a drive and stayed overnight at Glenmorgan, it was way too hot to find even many nocturnal reptiles, despite the fantastic habitat. Here's a few pics.. We found, Coral Snakes active late at night on the roads, Spotted Black Snakes, Geckos were active too we only saw 2 different...
  10. Joshua VW

What are these?

Hello all, I've seen these legless lizards around a few times now (mostly drowned in the pool) and I've been wondering what they are. I can't find them in my reptile book.
  11. smacdonald

Pics from the Brigalow Belt, Queensland

I headed out to the Brigalow Belt in Queensland to meet some friends of ours and see what cool critters we could find. I've been out to this particular spot a few times, but have never managed to see a De Vis' banded snake (Denisonia devisi), despite this area being well-known for this snake...
  12. Lamu22

Legless Lizard "delmas"

hey guys, just wondering how much would it cost for a delma legless lizard any advice has any one kept them? tempreture diet etc. thanks, LAMU
  13. stockeh

new format

hi guys we are doing our best to look after the reptile community and as such have just changed the format to suit herpers better... There are no other animal products advertised on the site JUST REPTILE STUFF :-) now you only have to look at the left hand side of the page and point and shoot...
Back