pseudonaja ingrami

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Snake ID, Coober Pedy

Hello, I am from Germany and right now here in Australia on a roadtrip through the outback. A few days ago I saw a snake on a gravel road whilst driving. I have no experience with identifying snakes and limited internet here so I would be really happy if you could help me. At the moment I can...
  2. W

Does anyone keep Ingram's brown snakes?

Are there any Ingram's brown snakes Pseudonaja ingrami in captivity? Anyone bred them? M
  3. SouthSydney

Female Ven Keepers?

Ok, so I was talking to a mate of mine and flicking through the elapid thread, and it got me wondering, how many female ven keepers are actually out there? That actually own them on their license and not just their other halves owning them etc...? And got into keeping hots, on their own accord...
  4. saratoga

ID please

Someone has asked me to clarify the IDs of the snakes in these photos for them.......would like to hear some ideas from the experts. I won't say what they have them listed as at this stage. Apologies for the poor image quality...it's all I've been given. IMAGE 1 IMAGE 2
  5. J

Pseudonaja taxonomy

G'day guys, I know there are several people here interested in Brown Snakes (Pseudonaja sp) that may not have access to some of the academic work that has recenly being published on their taxonomy by Adam Skinner from SA uni/museum. I've just read the paper, and thought I would summarise it...
Back