pseudemoia pagenstecheri

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. NickGeee

Herping Central & SW Vic.

Havent made a herping thread in a while! Spent an arvo with afew mates up just North of Melbourne, where I was keen to see some Copperheads. We didnt find any, but we found plenty baby Little Whips!. Little whip snake (Parasuta flagellum) by Nick Gale, on Flickr Pretty cute! Little whip snake...
  2. NickGeee

Recent Melbourne Herping

Some more herping pics - who could have guessed it! Heres an old Delma impar slough from Central Victoria, Wouldve been cool to frame! Delma impar sloughed skin by Nick Gale, on Flickr And a baby stumpy tail from Bendigo, nothing is better than seeing one of these after finding nothing for two...
  3. BredliFreak

Strange Guichenoti???

I was dog sitting at a mates place, when I came across a strange looking garden skink. I know there are Grass skinks (L. guichenoti) and Eastern Blue tongued skinks in their backyard but this one was different. It looked like a Grass skink except it was larger and more robust. It had the same...
  4. NickGeee

Winter Melbourne Herping (w/ pics)

I cannot find the Field Herping subforum or whatever so i suppose ill just throw this in here? But anyway, here are some pics from April to about last weekend, which includes trips around my area and around Melbourne, some NSW herps, some North Vic finds, some Grampians Geckos, Some frogs from...
  5. NickGeee

Melbourne/Victoria herping

Haven't seen a herping thread on here for a while now, so here we go. As the temperature here is getting colder I decided I would try to get out as much as I could on my holidays and try to find some species I have never photographed yet around my area. Unfortunately I could only get access to...
  6. cheekabee

Recent 2013 herping

Just a few recent shots from 2013 before 2014 starts. Early this year I went to the mallee with Nick (richoman on this site), matt(python_owner) and a few other guys who aren't on this site (steve and dan). Bandy Bandy(Vermicella annulata) by Melbourne herping, on Flickr Dark-Spined Blind...
  7. Chicken

Recent herping (Pic heavy)

Hi everyone, heres just some of the herps i've found over the past 4-5 months. Start off with some snakes - Eastern small-eyed snake (Cryptophis nigrescens) by James Lowe Reptile, on Flickr Lowlands copperhead (Austrelaps superbus) by James Lowe Reptile, on Flickr Dwyer's snake (Parasuta...
  8. cheekabee

Few pics with my new camera

Just a few shots from around Melbourne through the winter Snakes Eastern Brown Snake by Melbourne herping, on Flickr Eastern tiger Snake by Melbourne herping, on Flickr Eastern Brown Snake by Melbourne herping, on Flickr Eastern Brown Snake by Melbourne herping, on Flickr ittle whip...
  9. cheekabee

More herping pics Melbourne

These are just a few herping pics some from a while ago that I haven't post on APS. I've posted these few pics of the little whip recently in another thread but thought I'd add these as well. Snakes Wild little whip snake eating marbled gecko by Melbourne herping, on Flickr Wild little...
  10. V

herping here and there

Have not been herping that much lately but plan to pick up again and some of these shots are from awhile ago. Species in photos shown include: Ctenotus orientalis, Delma impar, Pseudemoia pagenstecheri, Litoria aurea, Limnodynastes tasmaniensis, Saproscincus mustelinus and Amphibolurus muricatus.
  11. cheekabee

Some of this season's finds, Melbourne

These are just some of this seasons finds around melbourne and its surounds Unfortunately didn't get any good pics of copper heads and tiger snakes although I did see a few. And still haven't encoutered a white lipped snake to photograph. Enjoy, Akash Cunningham skink(Egernia cunninghami)...
  12. richoman_3

Few skink shots

Got a new flash for my camera last week so tested it out on a couple of skinks ive found in the past week! :) hope you like the pics couldnt lure one of these out this time! Cunningham's Skink (Egernia cunninghami) by Nick Volpe, on Flickr These skinks are actually pretty cool! pain to...
  13. whiteblaze786

ID on Tasmanian Skink.

Can someone please ID this skink for me, found him today but ended up releasing him. I was thinking it was a tussock skink but didnt get any decent pictures before being released. Found southern Tasmania. Once again sorry for bad pic quality.
  14. GeckPhotographer

Herping in NSW. Pic Heavy.

Well over the past few months I've been doing a fair bit of herping over lots of NSW and taken a fair few photos. I thought I'd culminate it all into one thread as it makes it a nice larger thread. Lots of the stuff I saw I didn't photograph being time sensitive and it being stuff I had seen or...
  15. Tassie97

NEW Hyper? Blotched Bluey!

hello got this bluey removed about 23 ticks but still a few more isnt she an interesting colour is she a stage of hyper? het maybe? and is it a boy or a girl thanks :) I can keep her cause i have a Tasmanian herp permit (just for all the APS experts)
  16. Tassie97

HELP rescued blue tongue

ok my dad saved this blue tongue off the road its feet look blackend and burnt it has ticks in his ears and has some white scales can you help us as to what we can do to help it? thankyou the photos aren't real good will try get some more after
  17. Tassie97

Laws?

Hi this is for school do you think the Tasmanian reptile laws should be as follows? Agamidae (Dragons) Rankinia diemensis (Mountain Dragon) Scincidae (Skinks) Acritoscincus duperreyi (Three-lined Skink) Cyclodomorphus casuarinae (She-oak Skink) (endemic) Egernia whitii (White's Skink)...
  18. Treknotechelaps

Hey everyone

Hey, I’m Darren and have just recently joined APS… thought I should introduce myself I’ve been interested in Reptiles and Frogs since about the age of 4 after catching skinks and geckos in the backyard and this interest has progressed from there and become a lifetime hobby that I’ll never get...
  19. D

Herping in Vic

Are there any spots to go herping in outer Melb? If not where's the BEST herping spot in Vic?
  20. Tassie97

Importation

Im going to try and put in a poll what are your thoughts on Tasmanians importing Australian pythons and reptiles as Tasmania has no pythons and very few lizards that can be kept as pets please poll (if it works) and post what you think :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  21. N

i'm looking for breeder

hello, do you know some tasmanian breeder ? i come from france and i can't find tasmanian reptiles breeder on the net. thank you for your help
  22. reptilerob

A few reptile photos from the last 2 days

Here are a few photos that i have taken yesterday and today. Yesterday my mate and i done a massive day trip up into the snowy mountains, and for the day saw 5 bluetongues and 1 tiger snake, as well as plenty of smaller lizards and a stack of dead reptiles on the road which is very sad. When i...
Back