litoria moorei

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. SnakeRanch

Albino Litoria moorei

We were lucky enough to recently receive a large breeding group of these stunning Albino Motorbike frogs from Western Australia. We are hoping to breed them this coming season and cannot wait to see some more little white tadpole swimming around! Enjoy
  2. D

Will eastern dwarfs breed with northern dwarfs?

Hi all, just a question thats been on my mind for a while... would a northern dwarf tree frog breed with a eastern dwarf tree frog? thankyou
  3. Kc_read

My first 2 frogs

After trying for ages to locate some motorbike frogs i found these 2 beauty's Lily and Marshal Lily Marshal Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  4. H

First Post/New To The Country

Hi, I am new to the site................ I am about to make the move to Australia. As part of this move i have had to sell my entire collection of reptiles here in the UK of nearly 100 pythons and boas. That said i am looking forward to continuing my hobby in Oz and i would appreciate some...
  5. lithopian

Questions regarding an albino tadpole Motorbike frog not morphing

Hi Guys I have had this tadpole in an inside fishbowl for approximately 14 months. As said, he is albino, and he is also missing an eye- the wound is completely covered with scar tissue though it does seem to give him trouble with feeding. He has a good appetite and is fed a mix of spinach...
  6. H

White frog

Are there any white frog species? We have a white frog in our bathroom... :/
  7. S

WA is asking for your help!!!!!!!!!

What’s in it for the other States? When reptile keeping became legal in WA nearly 10 years ago a large number of animals were able to be exported to the other states of Australia. Animals such as: Pilbara Stimson pythons Wheatbelt Stimson Pythons Pilbara Woma’s Pilbara BHP’s Kimberley BHP’s...
  8. r3ptilian

Frog I.D for the newbies

Can any of you new guys or girls out there identify this frog?
  9. G

Wild Albino?

Other than Blondie has anyone heard of another wild Albino carpet being found? I was speaking to an old Landscaper up here in Darwin about snakes and he said years ago a fellow he worked with had found an albino python on a job and had it for quite a while. I can't confirm if this story is...
  10. Naja_nivea

Some frog pics- ID uncertain

Hi, I saw lots of frogs one night while camping a few months ago in SW. I am not entirely sure of this species. Saw several of these and think they are Moaning frogs (Heleioporus eyrei) I think these are Marbled Burrowing frogs (Heleioporus psammophilus) but also think they might be...
  11. Rach85

Couple of frog pix

My brother found these two in the house, so before he (gently) took them outside, I snapped some pictures :) I wasn't sure if i'd get comments about him having them in his hand, but it was just to take them outside...
  12. Rach85

Found this little fella in my backyard

As the title says, I found this little cutie in my backyard.. took a few pics then let him go Think its a slender tree frog... :)
  13. B

The Bassassin

Hello to all members who check out new members. ;) I am new to reptile keeping and have some species of interest. I'm exicted about building enclosures and am trying to set up at minimal cost. I'll be sending for my license on Monday. I can't wait until I get my first pair. I also look forward...
  14. KaaTom

New thread re state requirements etc

I was thinking that maybe we need a sticky thread on what can & cannot be kept in each state and on what licence. Also perhaps what is required for each state to import/export to other states????
  15. moloch05

Western Australa 6 (final post) -- Stirling Ranges

Our final destination of this trip was the Stirling Ranges National Park. The Stirling Ranges are about a 4 hour drive east of the Margaret River (an hour north of Albany). The park consists of numerous isolated peaks that are separated by sandy flats. This is a botanist's paradise with a...
  16. moloch05

Western Australia 5 -- Margaret River

After two nights at Shark Bay, my wife and headed south. We drove about 7 hours down to Nambung NP for a night (pics in Perth post) and then another 7 hours south to Margaret River. The wine buffs out there will immediately recognize the name of this town. It is in the heart of the...
  17. moloch05

Western Australia 1 -- Perth area

My wife and I have just returned from a two-week holiday to Western Australia. I have visited Perth on a number of occasions over the years for work and also for birding/herping trips. This was my wife’s first visit and I wanted to show her a few of the highlights of the state. Western...
  18. andyscott

Pinkies = FAT Frillies

Hi all, Every Sunday is now Pinkie day for my Frillies. They love the change from the crickets and woodies through the week. Once they see the tongs in my hand, they run up the branches ready for their weekly treat. Hope you enjoy the pics. 1st 3 are the Female, last 2 are the Male.
  19. Renagade

I.D this frog please

Hi, these are really common around west oz, we always caled them 'green and gold bell frogs' but after more reasearch, those species aren't native to WA. my guess is a motorbike frog, but sources tell me they are not found on the coastal plain. this particular frog was in greenwood which is 10...
  20. varanophile

Albino Litoria aurea

Hey guys, Thought I would post some pics of these beauties...
  21. coatesy

mooving interstate???

Just a quick question cos i am lost for the answer. I am looking at mooving from cairns to perth and was trying to find out if i can take my snakes with me?? and if so has anyone done it and how does the climate change effect the snakes??? Any help would be great
Back