egernia coventryi

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. NickGeee

Mornington Peninsula Herping

Here are some pics from the past week i took down at the Mornington Peninsula, which is about an hour south east of Melbourne. I had afew species in mind, including the metallic skink, swamp skink and white lipped snake. I had photographed swamp skinks and seen white lips before, but mettalics...
  2. BredliFreak

Show us your rare herps!

Show off your uncommonly kept or rare herps, or rare/interesting things you have found. Pics are wanted, but if you can give me evidence of rare stuff you have seen without pics then that is OK too. One of mine (well, my brother found it): Masked rock skink (Liopholis margaretae margaretae)...
  3. richoman_3

Couple herping shots

Draco sp. (Flying Dragon) by Nick Volpe, on Flickr Northern Ridge-tailed Monitor (Varanus primordius) by Nick Volpe, on Flickr Slaty-grey Snake (Stegonotus cucullatus) by Nick Volpe, on Flickr Roth's Tree Frog (Litoria rothi) by Nick Volpe, on Flickr Saltwater Crocodile (Crocodylus...
  4. cheekabee

Herping around Vic

Haven't posted for a while here but here are some recent reptiles and amphibians I have found back from autumn to now These southern toadlets were found back in autumn and showed quite a bit of variation in color and pattern. Southern toadlets don't spawn in water instead lay their eggs in...
  5. cheekabee

Recent 2013 herping

Just a few recent shots from 2013 before 2014 starts. Early this year I went to the mallee with Nick (richoman on this site), matt(python_owner) and a few other guys who aren't on this site (steve and dan). Bandy Bandy(Vermicella annulata) by Melbourne herping, on Flickr Dark-Spined Blind...
  6. cheekabee

Herping around Vic

Just a few herping shot from around vic Managed to get to the Mallee and had some success Ramphotyphlops bituberculatus by Melbourne herping, on Flickr Tree skink(Egernia saxtilis) by Melbourne herping, on Flickr Spotted Burrowing Skink(Lerista punctatovittata) by Melbourne herping, on...
  7. cheekabee

Herping around Vic

Just a few herping shot from around vic Managed to get to the Mallee and had some success Ramphotyphlops bituberculatus by Melbourne herping, on Flickr Tree skink(Egernia saxtilis) by Melbourne herping, on Flickr Spotted Burrowing Skink(Lerista punctatovittata) by Melbourne herping, on...
  8. Cunninghamskinks

Who has the best Skink (must have a picture

Who has the best skink. here is a picture of mine not the best but looks better in the flesh
  9. richoman_3

Snakes and more c/vic herps!

Start with the crap snakes! Little Whip Snake (Parausta flagellum) by Nick Volpe, on Flickr False start! heres the ugly one! Small Eyed Snake (Cryptophis nigrescens) by Nick Volpe, on Flickr Small Eyed Snake (Cryptophis nigrescens) by Nick Volpe, on Flickr A cooler Snake! Lowlands...
  10. richoman_3

Swamp skinks and more herps!

just some of da latest herpings! hope you enjoy le pics! ill start with the snake food! Whites Skink (Liopholis whitii) by Nick Volpe, on Flickr now some human food!!! (Tastes good with tomato sauce) IMG_5108 by Nick Volpe, on Flickr yay snakes! Little Whip Snake (Parasuta...
  11. cheekabee

More herping pics Melbourne

Just a few more Melbourne herping pics from these summer holidays which are unfortunately over and which went way to quick. Can't complain though as I had a good time. Lizards Weasel Skink(Saproscincus mustelinus) with eggs, in shared laying site by Melbourne herping, on Flickr Delicate...
  12. richoman_3

Swamp Skinks !!!

Finally found a few swampies :D so damn happy ! they are amazing looking lizards hope you enjoy the pics Swamp Skink (Lissolepis coventryi) by Richoman_herps, on Flickr Swamp Skink (Lissolepis coventryi) by Richoman_herps, on Flickr Swamp Skink (Lissolepis coventryi) by Richoman_herps, on...
  13. richoman_3

help save the swamp skink!

please sign this petition to help save tootgarook swamp ! the swamp is home to many vulnerable and endangered wildlife, including the endangered and beautiful swamp skink ! it has one of the last strong populations of it ! please help out this amazing spot ! Save, Protect and Rezone...
  14. richoman_3

ALOT of Herping pics (feedback wanted!)

Went back to my spot the other day on an overcast day to get some pics of skinks :), worked out good and im very pleased!!! i took alot of videos but relised i had them all on a low size thats why they have been all coming out crap :( (relised that before the bird video!), so didnt put much...
  15. moloch05

Western Australia 5 -- Margaret River

After two nights at Shark Bay, my wife and headed south. We drove about 7 hours down to Nambung NP for a night (pics in Perth post) and then another 7 hours south to Margaret River. The wine buffs out there will immediately recognize the name of this town. It is in the heart of the...
  16. hugsta

Another Road Victim....

Another one of our poor australian herps was cleaned up by a car a few days ago. This poor guy is suffering from a head trauma after a car ran him over. He is also suffering some brain damage, possibly due to inflimation on the brain. He can't walk forward, only backwards, he can only open one...
  17. indicus

What lives at your house???

Heres two species that have decided its a good thing to living around our yard, one a legless lizard...Delma tincta?, what a beautiful leggless lizard, you can see how small its hind legs are, ....The gecko a residient of the shed; Oedura castelnaui, northern velvet, is common around here... the...
Back