ctenophorus reticulatus

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BredliFreak

I'm bored, let's do another guess the herp!

https://aussiepythons.com/forum/showthread.php/124499-Guess-The-Herp! Original idea, no pictures. Can only be reptiles and NO exotics. Ok here are the clues: Its a lizard Found in WA Insectivorous
  2. HerpNthusiast

Central Netted Dragon Questions

Hi all with the VHS expo coming soon i'm thinking of adding one final piece to my collection i've made a list of lizards and am considering keeping one or two of these dragons i know about their heating/lighting requirements i'm hoping they can be kept in a 2foot x 2foot x 2foot melamine...
  3. Nero Egernia

Epic Lizard Video!

Yeah, I was having a bit of fun here. When in one of my previous threads "Netted Dragon Body Language" kingofnobbys mentioned making a video, and I thought that would be a great idea! I mean, who doesn't like watching videos featuring reptiles (with the exception of non-reptile lovers, of course...
  4. K

Dragon photos

Hi, I didn't see anywhere recent where people could share pictures of their dragons. I'd love to see everyone's dragons! Here are some of mine. Gippsland water dragon Baby gippsland Central netted Central beardies Eastern water dragons
  5. richoman_3

Some of my herp collection

Yah. Just a few of my reptillians and amphibians Arcoona rock dragons .. these 2 boys are cool! Spastic jumpers! Captive Arcoona Rock Dragons (Ctenophorus fionni) by Nick Volpe, on Flickr Stimmie Captive Stimsons Python by Nick Volpe, on Flickr Netted dragon, hes my fave Striped...
  6. N

western netted dragon

looking for western netted dragons willing to freight prefer not from huge distance...
  7. Gruni

Wildlife Photo Collection

I had a look through my folders and discovered that I had more wild herp pics than I realised and thought I'd throw them in here together. I know some of the species but not all but I'm happy to just post them and see how many can be identified by the experts in here... something I am far from...
  8. M

Hey quick question

Of the 23 members in the ctenophorus genus what is the largest? And also I can't find anywhere what the length of a crested dragon is Any help would be wonderful thanks
  9. U

Can these 2 different species co-exist?

I have bought myself a large setup that will suit 2 lizards. I wanted 2 Western Bearded Dragons. But when little (as you all know) they can not be sexed. The odds of me buying 2 females is the same as buying a male and a female, so i dont want to take the risk. My question is: Could i have a...
  10. GeckPhotographer

WA The Southwest Section. Heaps of reptile pics.

So not so long ago I was over in WA for a bit more than two weeks. The trip was with my family celebrating my finishing school and was primarily with the aim of finding as many geckos as possible. We started off in Perth where I got to see a couple new species for me, both little brown...
  11. GeckoJosh

Netted Dragon Thread

As the title suggests this is a thread for everybody to share their Netted pics, both Central and Western :D I will kick of with a few of my own
  12. J

wtb western netted dragons

as tittle states i want western netted dragons, there a different colour to the centrals
  13. S

WA is asking for your help!!!!!!!!!

What’s in it for the other States? When reptile keeping became legal in WA nearly 10 years ago a large number of animals were able to be exported to the other states of Australia. Animals such as: Pilbara Stimson pythons Wheatbelt Stimson Pythons Pilbara Woma’s Pilbara BHP’s Kimberley BHP’s...
  14. jordanmulder

ID ctenophorus

hey guys having trouble I'd someones finds, this was found around cue WA I'm thinking maybe Ctenophorus reticulatus because of the shape of head but those markings don't realy match? can you guys help? thanks below are the links _MG_3871 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! _MG_3863 | Flickr - Photo...
  15. F

East coast VS West coast

Why are there so many people selling WA snakes over east and none selling in WA? How come you guys can get our snakes but we can't have yours? Can I get one from you if its originally from here? Doubt it. I have only find a couple of reptile-only sellers from WA (minus pet shops) with very...
  16. My_Snakey

No Grinner in WA :-(

My husband and I are moving to WA, but I have just been told by Domestic Quarantine that my Bredli Python, Grinner, isn't allowed into WA. Is this right? Is there no way that I can bring my much loved pet into WA? The man on the phone told me "Well atleast you know now and have time to give him...
  17. G

Some help please...

Met this little fella today, but not quite sure about his species...he's a Ctenophorus, but which one? Possibly a Spotted Military Dragon (maculatus)????
  18. Jdsixtyone

Who keeps the folowing species?

Hey Guys, I am just wondering who keeps the following species of Dragon: Two-lined Dragons (Diporiphora bilineata) Gilbert's Dragon (Amphibolurus gilberti) Long-nosed Dragon (Amphibolurus longirostre) Western Netted Dragon (Ctenophorus reticulatus) Cheers, Jordy :) ---------- Post added...
  19. lizardman59

has anyone got WA netted dragons

has anyone got western netted dragons just wanted know if they are a good lizard to keep:)
  20. Dragon_Lover_85

Western Netted Dragons

I am looking for some western netted hatchlings please if you have or know where I can aquire these beautiful dragons please PM me. :D
  21. gecko-mad

how much? everything else

well the last 2 threads i did the research AFTER posting so this time i did the research BEFORE posting, the question is whats the average price? all help is appreciated. Stegonotus cucullatus-Slaty-Grey Snake Dendrelaphis punctualata-Common Tree Snake Drysdalia masterii-Masters’ Snake...
  22. Nighteyes

Herp photography tips

There are some excellent photographers here on APS (yes i'm trying to stroke ego's). I was wondering if some of them would like to give us mere mortals some tips about herp photography. Someone mentioned about putting an icecream container over your snakey subject to get them to coil up so...
  23. andyscott

Pinkies = FAT Frillies

Hi all, Every Sunday is now Pinkie day for my Frillies. They love the change from the crickets and woodies through the week. Once they see the tongs in my hand, they run up the branches ready for their weekly treat. Hope you enjoy the pics. 1st 3 are the Female, last 2 are the Male.
  24. shane14

Ctenophorus reticulatus care

hey guys i was looking for some care sheets for some Ctenophorus reticulatus but could'nt find any, has anyone got any info on caring for a pair of these???
  25. moloch05

Photos from North West Cape, WA

Hello everyone, I have been so busy at work lately that I have not had time to post. I have spent a fair bit of time back in a frosty Tasmania. These photos were taken in a much warmer place. They are the combined results of a trip to the Exmouth area in November, 1995, with my son...
  26. flynn

WTB.western netted dragon

Im looking to buy two western netted dragons in perth area if anyone knows anyone here ? :shock:
  27. python blue

herping central australia

Hi APS members, some time this year im going herping in central australia there are a couple of places of interest are as followed, Windorah Simpson Desert Alice Springs Palm Valley Ayers Rock Kata Tjuta Nat.park Docker River Warburton Marlabore Coober pedy Wilcannia Cobar Nyngan...
  28. Vincey

Beardies /// Netteds

Okay. I had another thread which had this question as a reply. I figured i'd post it as a new thread to see if people would answer. Could I house a western bearded dragon with a western netted dragon? Would they fight or would they not care? I should probably research it a bit more, but I'll...
  29. Vincey

End of the line.

Well, there's virtually NO chance I can get a snake now, because my mum has once again changed her mind. Because "snakes are vicious and are vermin". So I might settle with some beardies. :D What can she say about a few little lizards eh? Anyway, I guess I'll just have to wait another 14...
  30. coatesy

mooving interstate???

Just a quick question cos i am lost for the answer. I am looking at mooving from cairns to perth and was trying to find out if i can take my snakes with me?? and if so has anyone done it and how does the climate change effect the snakes??? Any help would be great
  31. L

Transporting Beardies

Hi All, I'm considering expanding my collection again, in particular either Western Bearded Dragon or Western Netted Dragon. The one thing I'm keeping in mind\worried about is re-locating them to WA (Which is the other reason why I'm not getting Pythons :cry: ). Seeing the flight is about...
  32. peterescue

for shipment to tassie

This is for a couple of very experienced herpers in Tassie so keep the wisecracks to yourself. Hello, > I Would like to know if there are any keepers that are able to help me? I > am looking 1 Central netted dragon, 1western netted dragon, 1 long tailed > rock monitor, 1 northern redged...
  33. Gerry

buying interstate

hey guys, just wondering your thoughts on buying animal interstate from people you dont know (from something like ads on reptiles down under) its a big thing to trust someone on the net that they'll just deliver the animal.. what are your thoughts on this?
Back