caimanops amphibluroides

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BredliFreak

I'm bored, let's do another guess the herp!

https://aussiepythons.com/forum/showthread.php/124499-Guess-The-Herp! Original idea, no pictures. Can only be reptiles and NO exotics. Ok here are the clues: Its a lizard Found in WA Insectivorous
  2. Nephrurus

A.P.T- Another Pilbara Thread

Hi all, After a brief hiatus I'm going to try and post a little more, upload more stuff to flickr and my other site (that i'm not allowed to have in my signature), or, in the very least, catch up and write up a few of the field herping threads that should have gone up here and there. I...
  3. L

Pilbara herping trip jan 2012

A colleague and I recently got back from a herping trip through the Pilbara ranges. We were hoping to travel further north to the port headland area to try our luck for some Womas and Black headeds but unfortunately we were hit by the full force of mother nature. When it rains up there it...
  4. M

i need some info yet again

I have been looking around since asking if anyone had a prefernce in lizards to keep and i have found a few i like but cannot work out if i am aloud to keep them... Eastern two lined dragon - Diporiphora australis Tawny Dragon - Ctenophorus decresii Mulga Dragon - Caimanops ampbiboluroides...
  5. A

tree loving lizards

just a quick question, i know in america comellions(spelling) are tree lizards but do we in australia have any lizard the spend most of the time in tree(aborial) thats any type of lizard
Back