egernia napoleonis

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

What to get

keen on either a turtle but not longneck -Monitor - Dragon - Equlies - legless lizard - small snake up to about 40cm - something I can see and not real hard to look after - the biggest problem I see is they are near impossible to buy - I like them all but any help would be greatly appriciated...
  2. RyanVP

Trip to WA

Hey Guys, i just thought i'd share a couple of picks of some reptile i found when i went to WA. Im not sure what snake that is, if someone could help that would be good. Sorry for the quality, its an iphone camera.
  3. lizardman59

some cool herps in my yard

check these out hopefully it works share yours to:D
  4. Elapidae1

camping trip

Not very successful for pics of reptiles but a good time had nonetheless. I did find the following frog in it's unusual hiding spot which was a bit unfortunate as it would have been much better to photograph it under a leaf or something. then this little fellow was caught poking his head out...
  5. moloch05

Photo guide to Australian Lizards -- Habitats -- pt5

I recently posted four "photo guides" to Australian lizards. To find and photograph these lizards, I travelled whenever possible to many different parts of the continent. So far, I have visited all States with the exception of the Northern Territory. Here are photos of the places that I...
  6. moloch05

Western Australia 5 -- Margaret River

After two nights at Shark Bay, my wife and headed south. We drove about 7 hours down to Nambung NP for a night (pics in Perth post) and then another 7 hours south to Margaret River. The wine buffs out there will immediately recognize the name of this town. It is in the heart of the...
  7. PilbaraPythons

Paid work for species imformation

Hi there I am looking for some body that is looking for part time work which will involve writing up relative information on a few species for our web site. Ideally I am chasing information from individuals that have some experience in keeping what they are writing about, particularly on...
Back