tiliqua scincoides scincoides

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. NickGeee

Recent Herping Pics

Some pictures from the last month or so, ill try to add some story in with them... I went up to Mt Buller in Victoria with my family for a ski trip earlier last month, and after seeing afew thawed out ski runs, I went to investigate. McCoy’s Skink ( Anepischestosia maccoy) by Nick Gale, on...
  2. NickGeee

Winter Melbourne Herping (w/ pics)

I cannot find the Field Herping subforum or whatever so i suppose ill just throw this in here? But anyway, here are some pics from April to about last weekend, which includes trips around my area and around Melbourne, some NSW herps, some North Vic finds, some Grampians Geckos, Some frogs from...
  3. MathewB

4x Cunninghams Skinks, 1x Eastern Blue Tongue Skink

Scientific Name Egernia Cunninghami Tiliqua scincoides scincoides Common Name Cunninghams Skink Eastern Blue Tongue Skink Age Around 5 months Size Cunninghams: Total around 10cm Blue Tongue: 15cm roughly Quantity Available 4x Cunninghams 1x Blue Tongue Bred By Me General...
  4. Vengeance

New to Reptiles

Hi all, I just noticed that there was an introduction sub forum and thought I might as well introduce myself. I'm new to reptile keeping and what can I say? I can't believe I didn't start sooner! I've been interested in reptiles since I was a kid, but wasn't successful in persuading my dad that...
  5. PythonOwner25

March Herping Melbourne

Hey all, Have been herping quite a bit around Melbourne recently. Few new species to add to the list which is always nice! Enjoy the photos. :) McCoy's Skink (Nannoscincus maccoyi) by Matt Clancy Wildlife Photography, on Flickr Coventry's Skink (Niveoscincus coventryi) by Matt Clancy...
  6. Skippii

Expo = New Addition..

Hey guys! So, like many of you, I made a brief appearance at the Castle Hill Expo today. Man it was hot and sticky in there! Definitely some AMAZING animals though. I was so stoked to get to see the black woma in person, also got to pet a sand monitor which really made my day. Sadly, I didn't...
  7. smileysnake

ID please

the guy i bought them off told me they were just blue tongues he didnt know there were different types lol so hope these photos are clear enough thanks guys ....
  8. PythonOwner25

East Gippsland VIC & South Coast NSW

Went for a month long trip to the East Gippsland area of Victoria as i do over summer every year, and also ventured a little into south coast Nsw. Found many interesting reptiles as usual and also some stunning frog species. Enjoy :D Eastern Tiger Snake (Notechis scutatus) by Matt Clancy...
  9. Reptiles101

Show us your blue tongue lizards

Anyone got any blue tongue pics heres my boy Jinx
  10. Mitella

ID my blue tongue

We got her as an adult with her mate(eastern blue tongue) the owners had no idea what they were. I think shes a kimberly blue tongue or a different coloured eastern shes also 53cm p.s sorry about the bad picture thanx:)
  11. M

Will blue tongues only breed at a certain time?

Is it possible for blue tongues to breed at any time during they year? or just certain times? also is there a certain age? what is the youngest possible age? - - - Updated - - - anyone?
  12. Jay84

Baby Eastern Bluetongues

Scientific Name Tiliqua scincoides scincoides Common Name Common bluetongue Age 5 weeks Size Babies Quantity Available 9 Bred By My mate General Description Advertising on behalf of my housemate. All feeding well on pinkies, cat food and chopped...
  13. Vincey

Show us your Skinks!

Blue Tongue, Bobtail, any sort of Egernia or other! Really love these guys but want to see some more Egernia in captivity. Post pics or experiences :) Thanks!
  14. T

Various from Queensland

Since arriving in Australia 4 months ago, I've had the chance to spend a lot of time herping in and around SE Queensland, and have been lucky enough to be shown some fantastic spots by a mate local to the area. Our time is coming to an end in this area, as we're heading north to Cairns for Xmas...
  15. P

Blue tongues + Humidity and R.I.

I figured I would just ask away and hope experienced people can help, rather then me trying to piece together information from everywhere. Long story short, I live in Townsville (Qld, East Coast) and am considering getting a blue tongue, and after a bit of research it seems they aren't really...
  16. C

id please

hi this good looking guy was found in a mates garden can anybody id him for me please ?
  17. S

Eastern Blue-Tongue Lizard

Scientific Name Tiliqua scincoides scincoides Common Name Eastern Blue-Tongue Lizard Age 3 months and 6 months Sex ? Size small and bigger Quantity Available 2 Price 20 each Bred By General Description good looking little blues no problems with shead or feeds...
  18. C

reptile id

ok so i would like to know how many of you do any of the following do you give your reptiles a name do you give your reptiles a id number (if so how do u number them) both of the above or any other ways of id ing your herps if so could you shere your ways of giving ids to your herps
  19. P

Adult Female blue-tongued

Scientific Name Tiliqua scincoides scincoides Common Name Eastern blue-tongued skink Age 4 years old Bred By Me http://www.pythonsunleashed.com/available.php General Description She is ready to go, Just had a large clutch off 18 healthy little babies. Can freight her...
  20. ingie

2 Adult Blue Tongues - Quick Sale

1 Adult Blue Tongue - Quick Sale/trade Scientific Name Tiliqua scincoides scincoides Common Name Eastern Blue Tongue Age 2 years Sex Unknown Size Quite large Quantity Available 1 Price Make an offer! Will trade for live rodents, fancy rats, frozen snake food...
  21. danieloflat

What do people think about crossbreeding blue tongues?

I have recently bought a breeding pair of blue tongues a northern and an eastern i am just wondering if people think it is a bad idea to breed and sell the offspring? he had been breeding them for the past 4 years and said last year she had 24 babies. please feel free to post what you think...
  22. N

Blue Tounge

Scientific Name Tiliqua scincoides scincoides Common Name Eastern blue-tongued skink Age 2 weeks Sex Various Size Small Quantity Available 10 Price $40.00 Bred By General Description All are healthy and are eating well on meal worms, crickets & meat with...
  23. nico77

blue tongue ID

I found this pic online and want to know what sort it is and is that a normal colour ? cheers nico
  24. M

SW QLD Herping Trip Part 2 - Other lizards

This is part 2 of Dan and my South-Western QLD herping trip. I've already covered the dragons and monitors in part 1 so in this thread I'll cover the skinks and legless lizards. We saw a huge variety of different skink species but the majority just look like different sized/patterned 'garden'...
  25. jodocast

Young Eastern Bluey

Scientific Name Tiliqua scincoides scincoides Common Name Eastern Blue Tongue Age juvi Sex ? Length 9inch Quantity Available 1 General Description healthy, good eater Location Melb SE Willing to Freight? NO Contact Details 0438244345 License Number...
  26. smacdonald

Windorah or bust

I'm a ticker (as my recent Quest for 250 saga shows). I have a list of reptiles that I've seen. I like adding to my list. I woke up one day in early October and realised I'd never seen Cyclodomorphus venustus. This both shocked and worried me. What if I got hit by a bus today? Was I really happy...
  27. ParanoidPython

New Babies

Just thought i'd throw some pictures on of some of our new babies Major Skinks - Egernia Frerei Eastern Blue tongue - Tiliqua Scincoides Scincoides Cunningham Skinks - Egernia Cunninghami
  28. WELOVEREPTILES

Need to know what age do blue tongue lizards have to be to breed

Hi wondering if anyone knew what age blue tongue lizards have to be to breed and do you have to separate the pair from other lizards. thanks
  29. Kirby

Breeding Colonies- Dragons and Skinks.

I have available a variety of sexed animals for sale, preferably the colonial in colonies. ;) or at least trio's etc. i need them gone asap. pick up prefered...MAKE ME OFFERS. all prices are NEG. Central Netted Dragons- Ctenophorus Nuchalis ($150 ea) discount for whole colony. (8 )...
  30. squishi

beautiful shed bluey

hey all i was so excited last week when i got my new blueys and accidently posted them in the wrong area. I was wondering the technical term for hem because the guy at the pet shop called them white phase a couple of people guessed hypo and now i have no doubt here are pictures attached of them...
  31. Acrochordus

Local Herps

Just thought i would post some pic's of reptiles that live around my area. Some of the herps live in my backyard and some live in the bush around here. I will put some more shoot's after these. 1) Broad-Tailed Gecko (Phyllurus platurus) 2) Jacky Dragon (Amphibolurus muricatus) 3) Eastern Water...
  32. smacdonald

Brigalow Belt pics

This year I've been out to the southern brigalow belt twice. Once to look for pale-headed snakes (which slacker has already mentioned), and another time to look for yakka skinks. Both trips were successful. My yakka skink trip took place over the long weekend, and I saw three new species (new to...
  33. Ozzie Python

Junglerob bluey- very pretty

Here's a few pics of one of my favourite bluey's i got from JungleRob earlier this year. Has such a light colouration on her compared to some of the others, almost white. Alot of that clutch came out pretty pale. Any other people got pics from this clutch? Interested in seeing how they are...
  34. hornet

Eastern Blue-tongue (Tiliqua scincoides scincoides)

Caught this guy this morn on the side of the road so thought i'd grab pics. Havent seen them around in a while unfortunatly.
  35. D

Eastern Blue Tongue Juveniles

Scientific Name Tiliqua scincoides scincoides Common Name Eastern Blue Tongue Lizards Age 2 weeks Sex unsexed Length 12cm Quantity Available 6 Bred By Diana Paton General Description Cute looking, feeding well, nice colourings Location Sydney Willing to Freight? Can freight...
  36. smacdonald

Pics from the Brigalow Belt, Queensland

I headed out to the Brigalow Belt in Queensland to meet some friends of ours and see what cool critters we could find. I've been out to this particular spot a few times, but have never managed to see a De Vis' banded snake (Denisonia devisi), despite this area being well-known for this snake...
  37. falconboy

Blue tongue licencing question

Hey all, hope you are all having a great Christmas. Just a quicky - even though its not specified, does NSW licencing allow one to keep a subspecies of a type of bluey? ie, a common bluey being Tiliqua scincoides, does this allow one to keep a Tiliqua scincoides intermedia (Northern) or does...
  38. Kimbully

Eastern Blue tongues

Scientific Name Tiliqua scincoides scincoides Common Name Eastern Blue tongue Lizard Age 10 months Sex Unsexed Length 29cm Quantity Available 2 General Description Red/orange banding NSW origin Handled Location SE Suburbs Vic Willing to Freight? No...
  39. liasis

for sale 4 common blue tounges

i have 4 common blue tounges (tiliqua scincoides scincoides) for sale 2 adults and 2 of lasts years young not from the 2 adults the 2 smaller ones have some of their tails missing from the previous owner but are growing back nicely PM for more details im locatedc in the SE QLD and not willing...
  40. PremierPythons

Sunday Arvo Picture Extravaganza

Here's some pics for you all of some of our herps.... Pictures are from L-R Brian (Antaresia stimsoni) Bubba (Hypsilurus spinipes) Clementine (Antaresia stimsoni) Dizzy (Diplodactylus williamsi) Gary (Nephrurus amyae)
  41. Davem54

Is this a Alpine blotched bluey

I see a few of these around home and always thought they were Alpine Blotched blueys. Somebody told me they weren't. Any thoughts?
  42. Alexahnder

AlexTrivia

First person to answer the question correctly wins the point. My decision is final ...First question: Is the curl snake Oviparous or viviparous
Back