• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted QLD - Hypo Bredli baby wanted

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ziekioe

Lover Of Danger Noodles
Reaction score
Looking for a very young hatchling Hypo Bredli - less than 6 months old preferred. Does not need to be an established feeder.

I’m located in Brisbane.

Looking for a very young hatchling Hypo Bredli - less than 6 months old preferred. Does not need to be an established feeder.

I’m located in Brisbane.
Just curious, Why do you want so young/ not established?

Just curious, Why do you want so young/ not established?
I plan on breeding next year and I’ve had a very stubborn and feisty Coastal hatchie to calm right down and eat properly. I want to confirm I can establish a newborn as well before breeding. I like to be certain of what I’m doing and a Hypo Bredli is a dream snake of mine!

I have heaps of experience with many kinds of animal babies straight from birth but snakes are something else, aren’t they?

I plan on breeding next year and I’ve had a very stubborn and feisty Coastal hatchie to calm right down and eat properly. I want to confirm I can establish a newborn as well before breeding. I like to be certain of what I’m doing and a Hypo Bredli is a dream snake of mine!

I have heaps of experience with many kinds of animal babies straight from birth but snakes are something else, aren’t they?
thats fair.. getting all kinds of experience is always helpful...
Babies wont hatch untill January to March though, so if you want weak feeders start putting feelers out then. although i've yet to see anyone have issues with pure Bredli hatchies lol

Back