where do you get cheap feed items??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khaki

Reaction score
hey all! As my snakes are growing bigger, and the cost of living crisis is horrid at the moment 🙃 i can’t help but find the prices of mice and rats at my local pet stores a bit ridiculous and overpriced 🥲

I was wondering if any of you have any places that you go to for affordable prey items?? Is there anywhere I can buy in bulk for a cheaper price? Any small businesses or anything like that? Any suggestions are super appreciated!!

Located in Sydney :) thank you!!

Private businesses that breed en masse

I get adult mice for 1$ each from a friend

Last edited:
hey all! As my snakes are growing bigger, and the cost of living crisis is horrid at the moment 🙃 i can’t help but find the prices of mice and rats at my local pet stores a bit ridiculous and overpriced 🥲

I was wondering if any of you have any places that you go to for affordable prey items?? Is there anywhere I can buy in bulk for a cheaper price? Any small businesses or anything like that? Any suggestions are super appreciated!!

Located in Sydney :) thank you!!
where abouts in Sydney ? I know a couple of people. Blacktown ? Campbeltown ? Windsor ?
Pet shops are for beginners with 1 reptile

Back