1 cabinet for 2 snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=39562]aj33340[/MENTION] thanks.im still waiting on the handles and heating to arrive

[MENTION=39562]aj33340[/MENTION] thanks. Can't wait to see what ur going to do

[MENTION=39562]aj33340[/MENTION] well don't rush, just take ur time

[MENTION=39562]aj33340[/MENTION]
backgrounds are pretty easy to do

image.jpgimage.jpgWell, I had been waiting for these for over a week and about 2hours after I left for the airport last Friday they turn up.bummed out I had to wait an extra week b4 I could see them, working tomorrow so will have to wait until Sunday b4 I can install them

Great looking enclosure mate, I have a pair of the black handles as well to go onto my enclosure, with your doors did you put the glass in the groove you routed out then attach some more timer behind it to fix it in?

[MENTION=22560]86JAP[/MENTION] yes routed out about 10mm on each side, put silicon on the routed area and then sat the glass in that. That's enough to hold the glass.a couple of areas of my routing were a bit dodgy so thts why I added the wood on the inside of the door.its there more for hiding rather than holding lol

image.jpg
Have been slack lately.started painting the spotteds hides. Took 2 of led light out of the bredlis current enclosure, joined it with the 3rd bit of spare led strip and tht will do both enclosures.enough cord to fit with ease so was quite happy with it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
image.jpgimage.jpginstalled the habistat reptile radiator,went with this due to its compact size. LEDs installed and all cables secured. Can also see 1 of the handles from virides

[MENTION=39562]aj33340[/MENTION] nah. Had this 1 for a little while now .just plain old white

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back