• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Albino Carpet Python pair

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryant16

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name Albino Carpet Python

Age Approx 2 years

Length approx just under 1.5 meters

Quantity Available 1 male and 1 female

Bred By URS

General Description regretful sale. was purchased as hatchlings as an intended breeding pair but just don't have time to pursue due to work. would prefer to sell as a pair as over time i lost track of which was the male and which was the female - although i can assure you they are one of each gender. i have many pictures available for viewing, however i can't seem to get them to post so i can either email or text to anyone who is interested. i would like $2600 for the pair or 1500 each. for the whole time i have had them i have had 1 refused feed from both snakes and both will eat readily every 10 days. they come from a large disease free and well maintained collection, i really want to find these guys a good home asap. please contact me for anything

Location Darwin NT

Willing to Freight?
Yes, buyer to cover expense

Contact Details
either pm on here or contact me anytime on
044 700 2823

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Other Details

View attachment 251514View attachment 251513

i can honestly say these two are a pleasure to handle and are not cage defensive in anyway. i have NEVER been bitten by either python since i have had them. great guys really regretful sale.

the suspected female has a full dorsal stripe

the pair have sold thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back