Any bird lovers here???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
036.jpg052.jpg059.jpg022.jpg

I cant NOT jump into this thread! I love my birds! Merlyn, my ten year old female regent parrot who I have had since she was six weeks old is such a funny little thing. She hates everyone but me, everyone is terrified of her LOL. she sees me as her 'mate' and lets everyone know that Im 'hers' I did have a rescued male regent parrot in the hope she would understand she is a BIRD but no joy... she hated him and I had to keep them seperate lol. She may be slighty stroppy but I love her to bits and cant imagine my life without her.
My cockatiels are a breeding pair Ghost (the white face male) and Ryder (the cinnamon pearl) Unfortunatly due to an upcoming move I have had to rehome my breeding budgies and may still need to find a new home for Ghost and Ryder but whatever happens Merlyn will be with me forever. She flew away once and was gone for nearly three weeks, my mum happened to over hear a conversation in the local hairdressers about a woman who had found a green bird eating out of the bin.... long story short... I got her back. I will never forget walking into the room she was being kept in and being hit by a speeding green bullet making kissy noises. The people who had been looking after her couldnt believe she was actually friendly LOL and then had to help me remove her from my shoulder to get her in a cage to bring her home, she was not prepared to get off me even briefly! she will never leave my sight again!!!! lol

View attachment 171049View attachment 171048View attachment 171052View attachment 171054

I cant NOT jump into this thread! I love my birds! Merlyn, my ten year old female regent parrot who I have had since she was six weeks old is such a funny little thing. She hates everyone but me, everyone is terrified of her LOL. she sees me as her 'mate' and lets everyone know that Im 'hers' I did have a rescued male regent parrot in the hope she would understand she is a BIRD but no joy... she hated him and I had to keep them seperate lol. She may be slighty stroppy but I love her to bits and cant imagine my life without her.
My cockatiels are a breeding pair Ghost (the white face male) and Ryder (the cinnamon pearl) Unfortunatly due to an upcoming move I have had to rehome my breeding budgies and may still need to find a new home for Ghost and Ryder but whatever happens Merlyn will be with me forever. She flew away once and was gone for nearly three weeks, my mum happened to over hear a conversation in the local hairdressers about a woman who had found a green bird eating out of the bin.... long story short... I got her back. I will never forget walking into the room she was being kept in and being hit by a speeding green bullet making kissy noises. The people who had been looking after her couldnt believe she was actually friendly LOL and then had to help me remove her from my shoulder to get her in a cage to bring her home, she was not prepared to get off me even briefly! she will never leave my sight again!!!! lol

Merlyn sounds great! :D

I like all most animals including birds, but I will leave the animal loving to the canberra raiders :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back