Any great breeders in NSW?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelton22

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all.

So im a newbie looking into buying my first snake. Im hoping to find a Stimson's, Childrens, or maybe a Jungle Carpet python if one really takes my eye but my biggest issue is not knowing any quality breeders in my area and I am loathe to buy from a pet shop.

Im looking for a breeder I can trust on both recommendations and a snakes temperament rather than just selling me the most expensive. I live in Newcastle NSW (East coast) and am happy to travel a few hours but no more as I dont want to stress the snake on the return trip.

Can anyone recommend somewhere?

Thanks.

I got my first 2 and last 2 from SR and quality is top draw

Lol I don't know much about breeders but snake ranch seem to have some top quality stuff and I think mungus sounds like a good bloke too hoping to buy my albino Darwin off him in the new year good luck mate

Come to the next SOFAR meeting, (Tuesday 11th at West Wallesnd Community Hall).

For local I have bought from both Mungas, (as above) or AM Pythons, and been very happy with the outcome and help.

Me :D
Im in newcastle.

You beat me to it!
I`ve bought off Mungus and can`t recommend him enough. Top bloke who is always available for advice, to the point that he has now basically mentored me through my first attempt at breeding myself ( not actually me, I`ve bred before, got three kids!).:D

Actually I beat you, sent him a PM early hours this morning while at work.;)

Thanks for the positive feed back :D
Its the sellers duty to offer advice before and after the sale of any animal.
Advice is free and should be given where possible.

Can't go wrong with SnakeRanch.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back