Base Jumping is becoming cheaper

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: :lol: They pleaded ignorance? They must be two of the best actors the world has ever seen! :lol: :lol: :lol:

$750? Bargain! :D

HAHAHA i had a sneaking feeling one of them would be a staff member for the local sky dive joint down here in Wollongong. I checked out the website and sure enough One of the staff members for 'sky dive the beach' is one of the men charged in QLD.

Check out the staff list on their website:
http://www.skydivethebeach.com/content/index.html

HAHAHA i had a sneaking feeling one of them would be a staff member for the local sky dive joint down here in Wollongong. I checked out the website and sure enough One of the staff members for 'sky dive the beach' is one of the men charged in QLD.

Check out the staff list on their website:
http://www.skydivethebeach.com/content/index.html

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...and he still had the nerve to plead ignorance! :lol: I suppose anyone who skydives has enough nerve to jump out of a plane, so pleading ignorance so absurdly is almost imaginable!

Oh well they got away with it, I say good on them
Lol yeah i guess. I just find it hilarious that one of the men charged pleaded ignorant to the fact base-jumping was illegal in QLD, yet he is a base jumping veteran with 1000 base jumps alone to his name, lol.

It obviously shows the QLD prosecutor didn't do his homework considering this fact is blatantly advertised on a public website.

Thats hilarious.

I did my first skydive with these guys at the start of last year.
They were boasting about this very issue- that they had just jumped the tallest base building in QLD. To my knowledge it was when all the construction work was going on. (only based on what they told me).

I think it was $750 well worth it from their perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back