Be an aussie, Become a conservationist!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OzRocks

Reaction score
G'day all,

If you have read some of my comments you would know I'm really keen about conservation, and so I'm writing this for conservation.

Now I'm sure most of you love the bush and it's wildlife and wouldnt want to see it come into harms way, but the fact is ,as we all know, that its gettin buggered up reall bad, reall quick. Most of these have been caused by mistakes and a lack of knowledge, but at the momment most are being caused by ignorance, and our 'need' to keep our economy strong. But the fact is, without a strong and healthy environment, we dont have a strong and healthy economy...Mr. howard is worried about losing thousands of jobs if we get rid of the coal industry, but if we dont and we lose the Great Barrier Reef, we could lose 60,000 tourism jobs!!!

What am I gettin at?......well hear it is..
I am asking every person who loves their wildlife and the bush, to take a stand....
The next 5-10 years is absolutely criticle for our environment, so please do as much as you possibly can to save, protect and preserve our amazing wildife. Do as much as you can while you can. It could be switchin to green power, donating money for conservation, planting native trees, picking up rubbish, handing out pamphlets or even gettin stuck into the politics..

If the big man Stevo has taught us anythin its to save our wildlife......be proud of this country and what you can achieve as an individual....anyone can make a change, but together we can change the world...it is possible, we just need to get stuck into it now while we still have time....

Do your bit, be an aussie.....be a conservationist!!!!

Cheers, .......Matt

Good on ya Matt, you can be certain that I'm gonna be doing my best, and so should everyone else on this forum. If we truly consider ourselves reptile lovers, then we must take care of not only our captive herps, but also their wild counterparts.

BE AN AUSSIE, BE A CONSERVATIONIST!!!!

Regards,
Trent

I also wanna add that it is estimated that 50-100 are lossed every-single-day......every-single-day...
If that doesnt hit you like a tonne of bricks I dont know what would....

And trent I finally got the all clear to get venomous....thank god!!!!

Lets not bring politics into it...but i was just usin howard as an example...
anyway, thnaks

since when did you have to be a conservationist or be part of any other movement to qualify???

I was born an Aussie and i will die one!

or since when did you have to be an Aussie to be a conservationist ?

since when did you have to be a conservationist or be part of any other movement to qualify???

I was born an Aussie and i will die one!

alright...Be proud of the aussie bush, be a conservationist...
how about that?

or since when did you have to be an Aussie to be a conservationist ?

Then be an american cnservationist, or african, english....i dont care..just be a conservationist!!!

bloody hell....shouldnt of even said it..

I agree with you OzRocks, I love helping our native wildlife and I will continue to do so everyday that I can!!! I am even going to plant some native trees on the back of the new place we moved into to relace the ones they knocked down to build this estate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back