Blue-tongue lizards banished from backyard to city outksirts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats kinda sad, i have a backyard bluetongue, had one in the place i lived before this one too, im always so happy when i discover a native living with me by choice! :)
i make them hides, (pvc tubes and slate caves) plant lots of ground covers and strawberrys to encourage them to stay. :)

thats not nice :( ,bluies are wonderful but our dogs would get them:( atlest
we only see them in the bush :) they are very helpful eating allthose snails and bugs.

That is quite sad. I love blueys, with Shinglebacks they're my favourites. They get rid of all the snails and make the backyard interesting. :(

That's depressing... where am I they seem to be dissapearing, you used to see them everywhere.
:(

thats kinda sad, i have a backyard bluetongue, had one in the place i lived before this one too, im always so happy when i discover a native living with me by choice! :)
i make them hides, (pvc tubes and slate caves) plant lots of ground covers and strawberrys to encourage them to stay. :)

sounds nice, can i crash in your garden for a few day?

We still get them in our garden on the outskirts of Adelaide, where we have bushland nearby. But we have seen less of them since new neighbours moved in a few years back, bringing with them their big carnivorous dog that delights in eating blue tounges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back