Bob Irwin campaign for Tin Can Bay

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cement

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have been asked to "click and save " to help save the Tin Can Bay Great Sandy Strait, from being developed into a massive marina.

This area is vital to the survival of turtles, dugongs and a miriad of other species.

I don't have time to write it up here but if interested you can click on this link and get on board to help save this precious natural resource.

We are running out of time as developers have really pushed the application hoping to get it approved by the Govt before we have looked at the side affects of such a development.

i was up there just recently and the Sandy Strait and Fraser Is region is definatly worth preserving as it is.

Please take the time to help. And if you get the chance, take a trip to the region and be spellbound by the beauty of the place.

Thanks.

Bob knows his stuff and needs help. Click and Save Tin Can Bay Campaign.

ive had the email from Bob for a few weeks now...

i should have put it up here,,

good on you for spreading a great act...

Done ...but what made me laugh, my code was this,,,

ufcku how appropriate! for the send off ..I couldnt believe it and had to copy paste ;)

Mine has already been done, its fantastic your sharing that on here for others to see. I am not sure how many of you guys know but Bob does so much work still with conservation. He works from Camp Chilli and is funded by donations via RSPCA. You can see all Bob's work on his blog

Bob Irwin Wildlife Fund - Bob's Blog

After talking to Judy Irwin you will find that Bob is more determin than ever to keep Steve's work going and he is doing a fantastic job and is always helping out fantastic causes.

Cheers Lainie

Bobs a great man he spends all his time and money on the message of conservation and rehabilitaion of the bush and native wildlife, while some people like myself need the luxury of a TV , or the lastest gadget. Bob spends his time living the dream without the luxuries of life like us. If its not digging holes or bush regeneration its caring for wildlife.

if you cant donate time donate money as it will be all be used towards conservation and rehabilitation.

there are very few people in this world give all they have like Bob !

Last edited:
Thanks guys.
I just spent a week up there with five nights on Fraser Is, and all i can say is gee i wish i had more time to stay longer.
4wding through the rainforests at night, swimming in the lakes where the water is that clear its almost invisible.
The place is a natural paradise. We camped one night on the western shore and had dolphins coming within a few metres of the shoreline and curious dingoes cruising by.
bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back