Bright side

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defective

~ Yoda (2008-2020), you loved me more than life!!
Reaction score
so round 1 of tests are done and they were for my eyes to see what my peripheral vision was like....results are in * opens envelope* 'good central vision but peripheral is total and utter cactus!'

was interesting because both eyes are the same. i just laugh now, i find the most frustrating thing is sitting at the side of a table in a restaurant and i can't see everyone so i ignore those next to me.

i find out Tuesday what they want to do or if there's anything that can be done to reduce the swelling of my optic nerves.

Sometimes i wish i could ignore the people who sit next to me.
Good luck with that!

*pats head* awwwh poor cement! if theres such thing as selective hearing....maybe theres such thing as selective seeing?? i'm a kind of a social butterfly at dinners so not to see the whole table is annoying, what is more annoying is people that don't believe me and having to threaten to get my sister to back me up.

nope, the swelling is from Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension (raised intracranial pressure) i had bulging optic discs as well but they've gone down, its just the optic nerves

Oh, okay. I had optic neuritis, left me near enough to blind in one eye. No
peripheral vision. It's weird when I drive with front seat passengers, they interact
with you but you totally can't see them.

I am one of those passengers sometimes and it's amazing how far Darlyn can swivel her head to keep up on the action with 1 eye!

She is evolving a 360o bird neck! Still cant see me poking me tounge out though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back