carpondro X jag diamond

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some nice looking animals but that carpondro definately aint one of them!!!

Geez its ugly!!

*sigh* Yet another one. Seriously, there is no need to clog the forums with this crap. There's probably thousands of threads to be found using the search bar.

yeah but america only has mainly non pure animals so you could never know if something is ever pure. unless they are out to only buy and breed a true bloodlined animal.

they can do what ever in there own country as long as our snakes stay pure.

but they are some stunning looking babies you have to give it credit for that.

and yes I agree there's just way too many threads like this and why? there american sites american snakes, american everything so why bother complaining and debating about what they do in there own country, seriously your not going to change anything.

*sigh* Yet another one. Seriously, there is no need to clog the forums with this crap. There's probably thousands of threads to be found using the search bar.

You replying to the topic is effectively making it worse ;) and now i am too :lol:! I bet if we used the search bar for topics we would not only find thousands of threads but also thousands of replies from you having a cry :p.

How is this worse than many of the other rubbish threads? At least its herp related.

Notice the carpondro is 50% melanistic Irian Jaya. What a waste! Anyone know if they've done the much anticipated melanistic x albino yet over there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back