Chinese Crested Puppy Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are pretty odd looking dogs, i dont like the look personally, prefer my fluffy lassie dogs :D

I think it is a funky lookin puppy. If i hadn't just bought a puppy at christmas i would be putting my hand up to buy it.

When we purchased our dane puppy, the breeder wouldn't allow them to leave until they were 13 weeks old.

I'm sure in all your wisdom you would probably know more than most people who work with dogs for a living.

Ive actually been working with dogs for over 30 years so yeh i think i know a fair bit about dogs,
'I agree with your dane breeder Fay I dont let the dane pups go until at least 3 months of age.

A spunky looking pup there, I've never really liked Cresteds or Chihuahuas much, but that pup is awesome!! Too bad we can't take on a second dog at the moment, I'd definately buy it lol.

I actually had nothing to do with decision to breed these two dogs,the bitch had a silent heat and the male took the opportunity as males do. Personally Im not a lover of cross breed anything but it happened thankfully the litter was very small so I only have one pup to find a home for. I have also stated in my advertisment for him that the prospective buyers must have experience with hairless dogs. I agree with discussing genetics with a vet but sorry not a groomer or a kennel maid they are not authorities on any health/genetic related topics.Too many people take advise from the wrong people regarding animal husbandry, then wonder why they have problems.JMO
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a breeder and exhibitor of Chinese Crested dogs, I do hope you find a really good home for this dear puppy, and explain to the prospective buyers, the work that is involved in caring for their skin, etc, and PLEASE be careful in the future of any other accidental matings. I am always saddened to hear of cross breds of this unquie breed. (or for any breed for that matter) so unless you are serious about improving the breed or exhibiting them, please consider desexing your bitch, so these sorts of things can't happen again.:(

I am a breeder and exhibitor of Chinese Crested dogs, I do hope you find a really good home for this dear puppy, and explain to the prospective buyers, the work that is involved in caring for their skin, etc, and PLEASE be careful in the future of any other accidental matings. I am always saddened to hear of cross breds of this unquie breed. (or for any breed for that matter) so unless you are serious about improving the breed or exhibiting them, please consider desexing your bitch, so these sorts of things can't happen again.:(

Shes a dog BREEDER. She cant BREED her female if it's desexed. What should she do, lock it up in a cage so it can't get near the male? No, I thought not.

You are saddened to hear of cross-breds of any breed of dog? I really urge you to watch Pedigree Dogs Exposed. Might change the way you think about these issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back