City to Surf, who's a fit herper?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
would've could've should've

2 weeks ago when a friend suggested it most of the placings were full or closed, so meh....

I do that all the time....Oh wait running?......yeah no ;)

i pulled it apart to fix it and made it worse, ill deff give that a try now and see how it go's, i think the mount is fixed to it tho you cant move it
width="353" style="width: 353px"
|-
| style="width: 353px" | Tera Online Tera Money Buy RS Gold
|-

Yeh. That makes sense..

I used to always watch City to Surf.. but have not for ages. Id love to go... but would need to train for a bit first to have any chance even jogging for 1km lol

Was doing it at the gym but havent for a couple of months..maybe next year? (or not) I wouldnt compete seriously.. but just to go and say that ive done it.
What number are you Jase..? Ill look for you on tv haha

There is one similar here on the coast which was a few weeks ago, was called Bay to Bay :) fun fun..

Jason ! I should,nt say this, but I will.. at 50 years of age, I ran Sutherland to Cronulla, 11 K, with a ceding and number "74 "out of 25,000. will still have the number around here.somewhere.. ran that race and C to S many times.....May you run all your races very, very well, but more importantly...............enjoy them,,,,,b of 74
Sutho to surf on in the morning.... Go the Shire!

Jason.. I tell lies.. have just found the results..not 25,000 runners, but 6,000.. 14/july/1985 ,I placed 103, time 38.42,,,next year, 1986 ran with preferred ceding and number "84 ", not 74..and it seems that in the same year1985 i ran the Sutherland Shire half-Marathonin 77 minutes..............may you race well

Last edited:
Thats a cracking time, clearly you were a serious runner......
well tomorrow's the big day, I couldn't walk for a week after the sutho to surf so I'm not looking forward to monday :(

Have fun today in your big race, I'll be wAtching to see who falls over as its raining! Lol

Stomped it in!, heartbreak hill was a letdown, pretty easy... no rain at all though I actually prefer running in some light rain...

Thats the way Jason, tough race that one alright.. Few other people have the same idea as you to run in the race too. Loads of people.. I did the Adelaide City to Bay 12kms, 47 minutes, with no training, when i was 18 in 1998, did it 3 years later in 55mins, had a night out on the sauce and a few smokes, not so good 1hr and 2 mins, 4 years ago i did it in 1hr 7 mins. Stupid me all with not one run in between, unless it was raining and i ran to the car or something. Dumb feeling when I finish the race and my legs still want to walk around like a Space Cadet, then the next day OMG its like your legs have just been in a fight with one of those Leg Bashing Gargoyle Yokes.

Strange in these races how some people are just born to run, like I would be running and this old Nanna with a Fat **** runs past, Im like yep ill keep up with that, then slowly she disappears, some other puppet pushing a pram with a kid in it runs past, your like yep gotta keep up with that fella, he gradually goes out of sight you get my point.

Then after you run all that way and cross the finish line, you think - well i think there should be a massive fan fare cheering and hootin and tootin some kind of horn assembly for your heroic effort, But has not happened yet, I just walk around like a space cadet for 15 mins and settle back into reality..

I just ran about halfway from my house to bondi decided to stop :lol:! Anyone see all the fancy dress people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back