Click-Clack for hatchling Stimson's Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptiles101

Reaction score
Finally found the time to go out and bought a 7L Sistema tub, so now I can finally get on top of thing's now, feeling pretty exited about making my own click-clack system.

My question is, would 10 x 5 holes in the lid & 16 holes on the long side of the tub & 9 holes on the small side be enough air for my Stimson's Python? & provide an appropriate temperature graduate?

Like the one in this guide? http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/diy-zone-5392/click-clack-precision-205335/

Last edited:
Just put ten small holes low on the side of the warm end and 10 higher on the cool end

I don't but others will say they do

- - - Updated - - -

Just make sure the holes on the cool end r near the top

Many ways to skin a cat. You are better off putting less rather than more and have a test run with everything in there beside a snake. It is a lot easier to add more holes if you get too much condensation but not as easy to get rid of them if you can't get a good temperature.

I don't but others will say they do

- - - Updated - - -

Just make sure the holes on the cool end r near the top

How dose it work for u, without any holes in the lid? Dose the temperature stay stable?

So 10 holes top (cool end) & 10 holes bottom (hot side)?

How dose it work for u, without any holes in the lid? Dose the temperature stay stable?

So 10 holes top (cool end) & 10 holes bottom (hot side)?
U don't put holes in an enclosure... Vents r placed the same as I just explained for the tub

I mean the 7L tub, not an enclosure...ten small holes low on the side of the warm end and 10 higher on the cool end that's what u told me to do, I was making sure that I'll be doing the correct thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back