Click clack size

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeprincess

Reaction score
I had a friend come over today who told me they think my click clacks are to big? I use the 10 litre tubs from Kmart and place a hide and water dish in the click clack...not much room after that. My Pythons seem to be fine, but I would be interested in other peoples views :)

for small antaresia people tend to use use 5lt and 7.5 lt. It all depends on the size of the snake. They should be able to stretch out 3/4 of the body out straight.

I have Darwin and Bredli's all around 6 months old....I did buy the 7.5 lt but thought it might be to small.

I started my woma off in a 7L sistema now at 6months old he is in a 600mm L x 600mm W x 300mm H enclosure. If he wasn't in that I would have upgraded him to a 30L tub. So in short no I do not think your click clack is too small.

I run the 7l sistema for all my hatchos (Morelia and Aspidites) get better feeding results in that size tub.
A 10l will be fine but I would ensure for a Darwin and bredli that you have some perches in there for the to climb on.
Also another trick for good feeding responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back