couple of pics of a tawny frogmouth i rescued last night

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leviathan

Reaction score
was on my way home from metallica and we saw this bloke abit stunned on the road, guessing it was hit by a car and in a little shock
so i wrapped him in my jumper and we talk him round theDSC_0006.JPG corner to the reserve which is where im guessing he came from.
took a little bit to regain his strength then he flew to a nearby tree.
hope he made it :)DSC_0010 (2).JPG

haha who said i even look tough? lol, ill drop everything to rescue any animal, especially a beautiful animal like that.
was worried because theres a heapppp of cats in my area and if i left it it would of
A. been hit by a car
B. dinner for a hungry cat

Well done! I tried to rescue a baby noisy minah last Friday, that had been blown out of its nest in a bad storm. As I walked towards it a car came around the corner and killed it! Didn't slow down or swerve, just went right over the top of it, I was so upset!

yer ive actually seen cars try to hit birds before, disgusting!
im constantly giving birds a helping hand, i work in a 20 acre advanced tree nursery so we get a lot of wildlife
im a litte of a bird nerd lol we have some beautiful finches at our work and lots of swamp harriers and have had
2 wedge tailed eagles and even a sea eagle once!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back