Diamonds mating

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Widdup

Reaction score
Have been cooling my diamonds awhile now and was under the impression through reading particular reptile books and topics on breeding that diamonds don't usually mate until September October or at least until it starts to warm up a bit. Well I came into my reptile room this morning and noticed that they were locked together right by the door just looking at me ( the door of there enclosure that is) unfortunately I was so excited I didn't take any photos but they went at it another hour then decided to go and bask under the lamp, were they had been copulating was a bit of a wet patch, I'm assuming this can only be a good thing lol. So yeah awesome that's about it! The male is awesome colourings and the female is just a classic old diamond hoping to get more of the dad in the hatchies. also think my womas have had a crack to so fingers crossed could be a good year incubator might be full :) Must have been the scented candles and Barry white that I put on last night lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back