Enclosure build for my julatin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the expanding foam like to work with? Can it be carved or moulded at any stage? Looking good so far. Keep us posted

What is the expanding foam like to work with? Can it be carved or moulded at any stage? Looking good so far. Keep us posted

It's brilliant stuff....here's one I made with it
hydaqube.jpg

a8yrudys.jpg

dasymumy.jpg

Bunnings has the expander foam anywhere from 10-20 bucks a can.

Where'd you buy those hinges ?

Im using the expansion foam from masters its a big white can and us $11 haha il post an update tomorow before I start rendering it

And nice set up mate that looks awsome!

Down the track il be doing my wima's first real enclosure which will be before my tv cabinet conversion for my bredli

But im done with the foam work now apart from cutting a piece up the top for a ceramic tile to sit in

Sent from my ST25a

Those enclosures are wild mate, great work! I'll definitely be trying the expanding foam after seeing those. What do you use to paint/seal it?

After the foam work was all done I used 3-4 coats of everyday tile grout, painted it and covered everything in a few coats of non-toxic waterproof sealant

Nope not an adult just yet this ones got a yearling going in it she will be staying on the long term with plenty of hides and want not which im gunna make while im at it

Gunna be dressing up one of my other enclosures for a woma shortly
Aswell

Sent from my ST25a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back