Enclosure Idea and a Compatibility Question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MathewB

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
So, I'll be freeing an enclosure up over the coming months and in my boredom/anticipation I've decided that I'd have a go at designing an enclosure. Anyway, I plan to put in 2 shinglebacks but I would also like to put in another lizard, such as a Western or Centralian Blue Tongue or maybe one of the smaller Scaly-Foot species, I'm open to suggestions (pls no flame).

The enclosure dimensions and all that are following. Keep in mind that the hides will be covered in red desert sand, and there will also be rocks, logs, plants, grass tussocks etc.

n3JSMaOl.jpg

StlfBaxl.jpg

Cheers!

shinglebacks grow quite large pretty quickly 120x45 enclosure would suit a pair i would up the enclosure size before adding in anything else.

shinglebacks grow quite large pretty quickly 120x45 enclosure would suit a pair i would up the enclosure size before adding in anything else.

I've got a trio of Cunninghams in there at the moment and they seem alright (not having a dig), but what do you reckon it'd need to be for anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back