Gecko logging software

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chadleystar

Reaction score
Hey all, I want to chase down a couple of Herp manageing soft ware programes to try out. So far I know of Vyper GP (but they are under maintance until the end of the month) So was looking at trying some others. Can anyone recomend some good software programs specifically designed for lizards or geckos?

Cheers

Ok so what I have found so far is Vyper GP, Degei v 4.0 and HCS (Herp Care Software) the last 2 are free to download so gunna try em out before I have a look at Vyper GP as it wont be ready until the end of the month.

cant recommend anything but have seen a few of those programs on ebay i think

Tried a few of them and in the end found microsoft word or excel to be the best option.

ok just trying Degei and HCS at the moment, I think the so far the biggest thing is that all the information like the species and sub species is required to be entered by you. Which is east enough and with HCS you even have an area where you can add care sheets off the net. But if it was for someone who already had 10+ different types of retiles there would be a lot of data entry first to get things moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back