Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Start a new thread and I tell you. This one is getting off the rails (my fault - sorry).
Oh, I just thought to point the difference out here might help you shed some light on your position. Seems to me the differences must be extreme in order to warrant such a strenuous objection to the use of the term Aussie python. I'll make sure to stay on topic or out of it myself in that case.

"JINJAJOE" ....This gives an un-biased view from someone who has bred every Auzzie Python.

"jinjajoe"i do believe it appears you inferred SXR have bred Aussie GTP,S....The above is a quote from your post maybe just maybe you have broadened the horizons a tad....cheers solar 17 [Baden]
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif

I am man enough to admit a little mis-leading BUT the thread was about GTPs in general that are available for purchase & not about personal attacks & specific native GTPs. & all I did was cite a good reference point which quotes deaths of animals which you had yourself asked for earlier in the thread.

all right guys all things aside i may get a gtp in a few years once i have some more experiance i was wondering what olives are like i think my tank is big enough ( 180cm long 120cm h 60 cm wide could u give me pros and cons or other info on other good first time snakes ( i am use to handleing large snakes thx kezza

all right guys all things aside i may get a gtp in a few years once i have some more experiance i was wondering what olives are like i think my tank is big enough ( 180cm long 120cm h 60 cm wide could u give me pros and cons or other info on other good first time snakes ( i am use to handleing large snakes thx kezza

Olives are beautiful, mine still bite the crap out of me though when they are in their cage. they are well over five feet n nearly two. They are starting to hurt when they bite and drawing a lot of blood. be prepared for some character if you purchase one.

If you are well prepared and confident in handling and feeding a large snake, there is no reason why you shouldn't get an Olive. I am by no means what you would call an 'experienced' keeper but their needs are very simple. I have got a yearling at the moment with an adult coming in the next week or so, the yearling I have being the most placid beautifully natured snake you could hope for. Not to say they all turn out like this, as some are absolute demons but just like any snake, it is luck of the draw. I can't think of anything better than the prospect of having a 10ft tame olive in my collection. Truly impressive animals.

Hey guys can u give me info on olives and tell me a good way to set a tank up for one thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back