Ipswich Reptile Festival / Expo - Saturday November 12th

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reptile Outlet

Reaction score
I've had quite a few requests for information on our Festival so here's the info again.

When: Saturday, 12th November
Where: Ipswich Showgrounds, Warwick Road, Ipswich
Time: 9.00am - 4.00pm (stalls & exhibitors) - live entertainment (Phil emmanuel & Neil Duddy) continues until much later

If you are wanting to exhibit either reptiles or accessories at the Festival please get in touch with us so that we can allocate necessary space for you.

Also, if you are wanting to sell any animals (only those listed on a commercial license are able to be sold), then you need to get in touch as well so details can be worked out with you.

Fabulous Australian guest speakers, as well as maybe a surprise or two from overseas - Bob Irwin, Dr Gavin Bedford, Neville Burns, Scott Eipper all from Australia.

Danny Mendez from Urban Jungles Radio (USA), will be here and will be doing some shooting/recording for Urban Jungles Radio. He'll be speaking as well.

Brian Barczyk from Snakebytes fame is also trying to make it, but I'll confirm that soon. Brian has committments with a new TV deal in the States, so it depends on the filming schedule, but he's trying hard to make it. Fingers crossed that it's possible.

For the first time at a Qld Expo/Festival, reptiles will be available for sale as well....... whatever is on a Qld Commercial License will be able to be sold if available.

Then of course, there'll be the usual reptile demonstrations, fun for the kids, products on display, reptile displays, auction, heaps to see and do, but best of all, it's a great opportunity to catch up with your peers and rub shoulders with some of the most respected names in the industry.

It's going to be a great day,,,,,,, we can't wait. Come along and join in the fun.

Cheers,
Joy

Ya! how much is it 2 get in or is it free?!?
This will be my 1st expo! Bringing the Bf fingers x-d he loves it and gets a new addition when we are down!!!

Hi Starr..... It's $10 an adult and $5.00 for children (15 and under).

Nagini - glad you can make it

hmmm wish i could go :\ maybe i can con the parents into a trip to QLD :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back