Jetstar $3 fares

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

falconboy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Did anyone happen to get lucky and book the $3 Jetstar fairs last night? I was lucky enough to book flights for me and the misses for a weeks holiday in QLD (I'm in Sydney). 23 to 30 Oct - $20!!!

(I know 2 people return flights are $12 but theres a $2 credit card fee per leg). Can't exactly complain at $20.

We were a little peeved that we went to then book a Melbourne trip, and we got as far as selecting the flights and it errored out that someone else in the web queue had booked that seat. GGGRRRR. Would have been great to get 2 holidays airfares for $40!!! Shame accomodation and car hire isn't cheap!

We are pretty happy with it. Would have been stoked if we had got Melbourne too. Having said that, I don't like flying much and will be petrified on the flight. :( And given all the bad reports about Jetstar, not sure if I really want to fly with them at all......

Mayo, I think you must have to be subscribed to their 'jetmail' and receive the email that I did.

Jet Star aren't bad. I went to Hamilton Island in March. Only problem they don't have enough food, Drinks or In flight movies for the whole plane. A bit of a problem if your down the back. But for 20 bucks I'd sit in the cargo hold!!!!

They need to do something with their servers though. I tried constantly from 8pm until 11pm, the sale period, here in Adelaide. Just constant errors and timeouts! Obviously can't handle large amounts of traffic.

Oh we had our fair share of errors and timeouts too. It might have been only $20 but there was a lot of persistence and frustration involved!

It is a bit unfair as it should be first in best dressed, not who happens to be lucky enough to have the server not time out on them. We were literally cheering when each page loaded for the flights we were booking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back