LED Lights

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MyMitchie

Reaction score
Just curious as to where people have gotton their LED strips from for enclosures as I cannot seem to find any that are suitable!

eBay. Super cheap from communist China or a bit more expensive from Australia (probably because the oz companies get them from china and mark them up) but plenty available

My only problem with the ebay ones is that they are so incredibly long! Thanks heaps though guys will follow them all up. I'm actually converting a bookcase so pricing up for pay day!

Ohh I see! And I assume they just plug in in to a normal power source? (Sorry thats a bit of a silly question)

They usually come with a wire than you need to connect to a 12VDC plug pack but you're allowed to do that yourself because it's low voltage

You can get the aquarium ones off eBay which are set lengths, waterproof and come with a plug pack power supply and cheap crappy plug adapter.

The Swedish Flatpak store sells some in 3 piece sets of about 70cm length. Not too expensive and come with nice mounting brackets.

That three pack would be good! Thanks everyone for your answers, looking into them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back