looking at moving around north richmond area, can anybody...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nervous

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am looking at moving up towards North Richmond way... can anyone suggest any good spots around there? i went for a drive up there yesterday with the family and we loved Grose Vale, but very expensive.

We will be looking for areas that are close to shops, have a good bunch of people (no trouble makers) and preferably near open land or bushy areas (nice scenery).

or maybe some other semi-rural areas that are nice to live?

Regards
Ben

Glossodia is nice but I am unsure about the prices..not too far from North Richmond

I agree Glossvegas or Freemans Reach are nice. If you are looking around in North Richmond itself make sure you are faaar away from Sunnyside Crescent

Mt Druitt saximus,best place in australia

Yeah it's basically famous for all of the above. Mention the street name to anyone who has lived in the Hawkesbury for a few years and you'll instantly get a laugh.

Also, I'm not sure if you're around the area already but just be wary that there's pretty much one road in and out of Northo and at peak times it's a standstill. You might only work 15 minutes from home but it'll take you an hour to get there if you leave home/work at the wrong time

I agree Glossvegas or Freemans Reach are nice. If you are looking around in North Richmond itself make sure you are faaar away from Sunnyside Crescent

The inlaws live on enfield near the corner of sunnyside and never had an issue in the 15 years they have lived there

Oh that's alright then. I suppose not everyone has the same experience but I had a friend who lived on a street off it and they regularly had things thrown at their car driving to and from home. I have another friend who lives on there still and he was walking home one night (only person in the street) and had a guy come up behind and try to pick pocket him

anyone else?

its doesnt have to be around richmond area... it can be anywhere that is about an hour away from sydney...
just after some ideas, preferably near nation parks etc...

How about Kurmond/East Kurrajong? It's a little further up the mountain but quite nice.
Or Pitt Town/Oakville kind of area

Depends how far you want, as in whether you need to get to work or have people come to you. Some of these places are very nice but a looong way from the city. Which may be what you are looking for of course, just saying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back