meet knobby

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeannine

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
knobby arrived last night and is slowly settling in

many thanks to Grunter023, i appreciate everything you have done for me and i promise knobby will be very spoilt indeed :D

anyway tar darrrrrrrr here is our new addition and addiction :lol:

tis love already

DSCF0005-8.jpg

DSCF0001-8.jpg

DSCF0004-10.jpg

:D yep i so agree

the first time i seen a picture of them i feel in love but i must say actually having one is even better

thanks bpd02 :D

credit goes to the breeder and hopefully one day i will get into breeding them too, maybe next year as i have to get a incubator first

they are awesome little critters i just got 3 myself over the past month .... so funny to watch

How hard are they to keep do they need the same heating ect as other reptiles?

cute little critter, hope to get some gex one day.

if that is sticky tape on the inside of the tub i would be getting rid of it.

bpb all i have for this one is a purple night light which will be kept on all the time as they are nocturnal but the breeder did mention other forums of heating, as i said this is just a temp enclosure for a short time so will look at something else to warm the house end when i move it

ozzie that is just the feeding container im going to use for just now till both the gecko and the crickets get a little bigger then hopefully i will only have to feed it in its enclosure plus i want to make sure the crickets are all eaten and not just running loose in the enclosure and it was put there to stop the crickets from getting under the paper towel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back