mouse care sheet please!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock02

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi guys i posted something earlier don't know if I'm breeding or not so could someone post a care sheet up please;)

If you type "Mouse Care Sheet" into Google there are thousands of websites with them. This website is great for advice and gaining knowledge from people with experience but it's not a way of getting people to do research for you, have a look around yourself and once you've learned as much as you can, then come here and ask people anything you're still unsure about, also this site has a search function, I'm sure there would be some info on here already

Breeding mice isn't rocket surgery. That's why they are the first pets bred by a lot of children.
Saximus' mouse care sheet:
1: Provide clean water and food at all times - dripper bottles and food hoppers so they can't climb all over it and dirty it
2: Provide clean bedding at all times - wood shavings, shredded paper etc.
3: Provide an environment that isn't too hot or too cold - low to mid 20s most of the time and never over 30°C

Beware - mice stink. So, unless you have very tolerant parents and you don't care what your friends think when they come over to your stinky house, make sure you have somewhere outside that they can live.

Breeding mice isn't rocket surgery. That's why they are the first pets bred by a lot of children.
Saximus' mouse care sheet:
1: Provide clean water and food at all times - dripper bottles and food hoppers so they can't climb all over it and dirty it
2: Provide clean bedding at all times - wood shavings, shredded paper etc.
3: Provide an environment that isn't too hot or too cold - low to mid 20s most of the time and never over 30°C

Beware - mice stink. So, unless you have very tolerant parents and you don't care what your friends think when they come over to your stinky house, make sure you have somewhere outside that they can live.
I think one important point that many overlook when deciding to breed food is make sure you have a humane way to kill the rats/mice and make sure you are the type of person that can do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back