my new burmese!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greyfox

Reaction score
this is my 5th snake. i currently own 2 royal pythons and 2 coastal carpet pythons but this is the bigest so far. meet my Burmese python!

Attachments

• DSC00625.jpg
    DSC00625.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 292
Lucky you, as you know we arn't allowed burmese pythons over here !
It looks great !

yeah im happy its gonna grew into my first real biggy! i was gonna by a jungle carpet python but i had to travel about 100 miles and they wouldn't send it so i saw this at my local pet shop at though yes gotta get it. also picked up a adult albino Burmese today was heavy as hell! but my one i bought today which is a girl is only 4 months old.

and thats not an unclean age in the background its a stain ive had the cage for years. dont want people thinking my animals are in unclean cages i know how strict you guys are in here! lol

I think it would be cool, to get one that big !
Do you have a huge enclosure for him / her yet ?

no i will be buying one for her in about 5 months. she will be suitable for a big cage then. the cost of it is gonna to be about 350 pounds. not sure wot that is in dollars but i think its near 540. the cage will be 8long, 3high and 3 deep.

cool, you will have to post pickies up to keep us all posted / jealous

and thats not an unclean age in the background its a stain ive had the cage for years. dont want people thinking my animals are in unclean cages i know how strict you guys are in here! lol

Dont worry i didny even notice it , your beautiful burm stood out way more :D

no i will be buying one for her in about 5 months. she will be suitable for a big cage then. the cost of it is gonna to be about 350 pounds. not sure wot that is in dollars but i think its near 540. the cage will be 8long, 3high and 3 deep.

350 pounds = 788 australian dollars.

Beautiful python :D

Would love to see some piccies of your Royals, too.

Hey Greyfox, I've got relatives in Kent. :) My father grew up there and I still have an aunty and a few cousins there... Nice snake!

Oh Man - what I would give to have one of those!!!! Maybe I should open a zoo and get one on an exhibitors licence!!! You are so lucky to live in the UK!!!

You obviously know those things get massive if given the chance, easily big enough to eat a small human.
I plan to own a house in thailand one day with my girl friend. In the markets over there albino burmese go for about 30,000 baht. $AUS 1200 approx. Considering getting one.

Are those popular on the catwalks? Looks like that type of python...
It's gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back