NSW Electricity Price Hike

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kali7

Reaction score
Please write an email to [email protected] if you don't want an electricity price increase in NSW...

You may have your own valid reasons, or if you don't like to write something like the below may be useful.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Its been stated in the newspapers that a significant price increase for electricity is on the cards and on your web site there is evidence of various pricing reviews.

Whilst I can understand that there is a greenhouse issue and an increase will deter wasteful usage, it does not help those individuals who participate in animal conservation and must have heat and lighting sources to continue their volunteer or hobby work. We are already paying a fortune.

For example,......

Any lizard or snake that must have temporary housing, and any those in an collection as part of an ongoing campaign to save native species, requires heating, thermostats, day basking lights. A price increase could also influence how many animals a person is willing to care for, and therefore conserve. Our reptiles, the non cute and cuddly Australians, are already being pushed out of their natural habitats, and wildlife rescuers and herpetologists may be their only long term hope.

Please re-consider, or at least have some sort of differing pricing schedules for those involved in animal care.

jeeeezzz.... i remember only a year ago when i was living in nsw that the prices were high and now they're doing a hike again..... ive just emailed something similiar kali and everyone else should do the same itll only take a couple of minds and if all the active members do so they may take notice.... better than nothing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back