Petlink is now educational!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i looked all year for a penny turtle....

so i got out my old coin collection and stuck pipe cleaners on a penny....

maybe i can sell it!

lmao!!!!
I thought there was a "penny" turtle, some african species that only grows to a couple of centimetres or something. I can't remember. But Penny turtle comes from the USA

Yeah when I was looking for a turtle tank i saw a pretty small one (probably around 2 ft long), and I made a comment about the turtle out-growing the tank, and the guy kept going on about "penny turtles". I tried telling him that baby turtles do actually grow, and he just thought I was being ignorant. Some people will never learn!

Penny turtles are around haha (according to the fools killing there turtles) They just don't tell you they are "normal sized" turtles stunted by being kept in the wrong water conditions ,Hence people having a 2 year old short neck thats only 50 cent piece size.

It's the same as people feeding a 12 month old mac pinky mice , most people don't want to know or don't care. :(

Every week I get people asking me for penny turtles and I don't even sell turtles! ,UGH!

People will always know best, no matter what you try to explain to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back