Proud new owner :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickGeee

Reaction score
As my sig declares I am a proud owner of a patho Bynoes Gecko :)

As I was reading gecko dans gecko book I read that these buggers can climb in the corners of a glass aquarium and escape due to the silicone on the corners.
Is this true as I will make a lid if it is.
Cheers ;)

Woooooo!
emu7atu8.jpg

As I was reading gecko dans gecko book I read that these buggers can climb in the corners of a glass aquarium and escape due to the silicone on the corners.
Is this true as I will make a lid if it is.
Cheers ;)

I have found crickets can do the same given the chance, would surprise me if small geckos could. My thickies couldn't climb up silicone though.

Rick

i keep a colony of 5 of these guys and love them, they are very fast so if it escapes good luck catching it. is that plastic tub its enclosure? if so add some sand and bark ect and get a lid. mine love hiding under the bark.

i keep a colony of 5 of these guys and love them, they are very fast so if it escapes good luck catching it. is that plastic tub its enclosure? if so add some sand and bark ect and get a lid. mine love hiding under the bark.

No I would never keep a animal in such confined space.
As you said I have a substrate of sand and have some bark held up by rocks so she can hide under, will make a lid today, cheers!

Nice little gecko. They are so cute. I see moving house preparations hasnt curbed the reptile addiction. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back