reptile pet supplies newcastle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elapid@

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
any good pet stores in Newcastle that sell reptile stuff with a good range?
as im new in the area and would like to know the best places to go....
cheers steve.............

Hey Steve, cant help with general stuff, but if you dont mind a drive down to the C Coast, All things slimey, have everything you want. If you are after rodents, I get all mine up there from GuyeH, who is a member on here...top bloke!

Crossroads Reptiles at Lake Road, Argenten (near Cardiff) has the best range of Reptile products.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are several pet shops in Newcastle that have a good range and knowledge in regards to reptiles.

You might also want to check out local herp society SOFAR.

There is also a Newcastle group on this site if you are looking for who else is around. There is a fairly strong herp community here, so you should fit right in.

Krempins in tingira heights have most things excluding food, I especially like the enclosures they have.
For food I usually go to kotaras petbarn.

Krempins in tingira heights have most things excluding food, I especially like the enclosures they have.
For food I usually go to kotaras petbarn.
they are expensive, I've found the hydro shop to be the best because it's relatively cheap and because brock (the store manager) is very knowedgable and knows what he is doing with reptiles.

Brock is a lovely guy, will go out of his way to help.

Crossroads Marine & Reptile
Krempins

They're the main ones that have quite a bit of reptile stuff..
Otherwise there's these (not an extensive range:

All About Fish, Amphibians & Reptiles (Warners Bay)
various Petstock and Petbarn stores..

I didn't think the prices were too bad at Krempins.. I got my last thermostat (Lucky Reptile ThermoControl II) from Krempins.. It was much cheaper than another store (won't name names). Still not as cheap as the same thing on ebay (about $20 difference -- negligible), but I wanted it right at that moment and didn't want to wait.

Last edited:
Yep, I forgot - Petshop Boyz, Mayfield West and Warners Bay.. Brock is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back