Rspca

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ambush

Had a 2nd visit from the RSPCA. 1st time I wasn't home and spoke to the ranger on the phone.Seems I have a cockatoo that is in a budgie cage.. Like he could ever fit in one..I have had him 20 years and he is a big baby. Looks like its next door as they dont like us telling their dog to stop barking.. It is none stop when they are not home. Some people are so nosey.
RSPCA were laughing at how he was asking us "*** you doing?"
.. :rolleyes:

lol, gotta love nosey neighbours! :p

you should put a roast chicken in a budgie cage in their view and talk loudly about eating that damn bird that got u in trouble,..hehehe

LOL good idea.. I was out moving him. " Sorry that Budgie cage is too big mate.. I need to put u in a smaller cage"

Some people will go to any extent to course problems for there neighbours. As for the dogs barking id ring and make a noise complaint to ur local council. If they want to play games with u about ur bird id be fixing them.
Its not the dogs fault because clearly its bored. Maybe u could sujest to ur neighbours to give the dog some toys for while they are out?

Last edited:
You should get real looking fake animals covered them in red cordial then beat them with a shovel in plain view of the neighbours

LOL Deadpan. I told them ages ago BecandJesse. He is strange dude.. stuck up know it all.

Yeh,, one of those. I've been recording the dog barking. Ill fix him.

Neighbours! You can 1/2 kill yourself moving furniture,etc and no interest from neighbours.The minute they can get you in trouble,then their interested.

Our neighbours dogs neveerrrrrrr shut up! they're little rat dogs (as I so nicely refer too them) and seem to bark at the sound of their own heart beats...my dog goes outside to play with a toy and I've heard them yell at him to shut up!...yeah maybe shut your children and dogs up first mate?

seems in your case only the dog is going too loose if you keep playing the game though :(

I cant close my back door or use the toilet or its none stop barking.

we had new neighbours that called the rspca on us =/ my cat was the runt of the litter and skinny her whole life and she was 13 when they called them... the rspca actually came and collected her without contacting us. 3 days of her being missing (worried out of my mind) we thought to call them. Cost us $150 to get her out!!!

Yeh,, one of those. I've been recording the dog barking. Ill fix him.

I found for myself the best solution is to record the sound of the neighbours dog, loop it and press play, then set volume to eleven.

edit: Khagan has the right idea!!

Had a few run ins the the good old RSPCA.for various reasons,never for the animals that i rescued or reported tho,like horses with no water and rugs on in 36 degree heat.they never there chasing the real negelcters,they chase the pretend ones.just like the cops huh.

RSPCA was fine. It wasted her time and mine. They had to act as it posted posted through the cruelty to animals web site. 1st time they said he was on the bottom dieing. I rang and they could hear he was not dieing. That was it. They changed the story so they came to check. I showed her every thing. Old photos when I had 40 parrots. Gave her tips and all. But yeh I know what you mean sookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back